Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Frens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The croakers are nice, though I think they would've looked even better without the external ears. I like their dumpy, frog-like physique and the gills.

I'm disappointed to not see any mention of the Coliseum's abilities & stats problem, or the ongoing issue with familiar bonding though. Desperately waiting to hear news on those two in particular =(
The croakers are nice, though I think they would've looked even better without the external ears. I like their dumpy, frog-like physique and the gills.

I'm disappointed to not see any mention of the Coliseum's abilities & stats problem, or the ongoing issue with familiar bonding though. Desperately waiting to hear news on those two in particular =(
ccDyspX.png
@Nineteen please see the linked "known issues" thread at the bottom of the newspost. We are tracking these issues.
@Nineteen please see the linked "known issues" thread at the bottom of the newspost. We are tracking these issues.
Awesome!
Awesome!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Good god, that Piebald Fawn skin is just gorgeous.
Good god, that Piebald Fawn skin is just gorgeous.
690328pathtotruth2.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-09-29 15:34:58"]@Nineteen please see the linked "known issues" thread at the bottom of the newspost. We are tracking these issues.[/quote] Yeah, and I do appreciate the fact that you guys are currently looking into the issues (as well as all the others listed). I just can't help but wish they would magically be fixed at this point-- it's the news I'm looking forward to the most, lol.
Undel wrote on 2013-09-29 15:34:58:
Yeah, and I do appreciate the fact that you guys are currently looking into the issues (as well as all the others listed). I just can't help but wish they would magically be fixed at this point-- it's the news I'm looking forward to the most, lol.
ccDyspX.png
Wow @ the scatterscrolls.

No wonder I never got some of the colors I was looking for even after many scrolls.

._.
Wow @ the scatterscrolls.

No wonder I never got some of the colors I was looking for even after many scrolls.

._.
ice_rune_50x50.png
The familiars are so nice! The black one reminds me of Toothless from HTTYD.
The familiars are so nice! The black one reminds me of Toothless from HTTYD.
Ughh those skins are gorgeous! And those familiars are oddly adorable?
Ughh those skins are gorgeous! And those familiars are oddly adorable?
hBFbDqv.png
Keep up the good work admins
Keep up the good work admins
Ah I love those familiars!
Ah I love those familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10