Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
*mumbles something about being ahead of serve time and has already wasted her gathering turns in arcane hunting for today that she could have used to dig in arcane*
*mumbles something about being ahead of serve time and has already wasted her gathering turns in arcane hunting for today that she could have used to dig in arcane*
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I'm glad and disappointed at the same time.

Glad because I got honorable mention and to be honest I didn't expect this.

Disapointed because only one of my fav skins made it. Don't get me wrong I don't think that chosen skins are bad. No, they are very well made but I liked other much more.

Also I had hopes that this time some less popular dragons will got Festival skins too. :/

To all winers I can say that even if i don't like your works as mutch as others I still think that you all made pretty good work.
I'm glad and disappointed at the same time.

Glad because I got honorable mention and to be honest I didn't expect this.

Disapointed because only one of my fav skins made it. Don't get me wrong I don't think that chosen skins are bad. No, they are very well made but I liked other much more.

Also I had hopes that this time some less popular dragons will got Festival skins too. :/

To all winers I can say that even if i don't like your works as mutch as others I still think that you all made pretty good work.
I need all of them wow!
I need all of them wow!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I love the guardian skin!!
I love the guardian skin!!
10selK3.png
All of these are so gorgeous!

The guardian and wildclaw skins are absolutely gorgeous.

And I also really, REALLY like the archivest's spellscroll item.

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups!
All of these are so gorgeous!

The guardian and wildclaw skins are absolutely gorgeous.

And I also really, REALLY like the archivest's spellscroll item.

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups!
The MIRROR SKIN. Amazing, I'm going to need to get a female Mirror JUST for this.
The MIRROR SKIN. Amazing, I'm going to need to get a female Mirror JUST for this.
Since yesterday I was waiting for the update... And now I'm very, very disappointed. New skins are nice, but only one of them is something I was looking forward to see there. Those which I really liked were just mentioned in the post, despite being really popular in the comment thread.
@Undel
Maybe next time it will be possible to make something like "user's choice" award for most popular submission? Starting from the final term for submissions there would be 24 hours to vote for favourite entry. One user=one vote for any skin submitted in basic thread and maybe some additional rules to prevent spamming forums with posts with begging for votes to make everything fair. I think this would make people who entered contest more appreciated for what they did.
Since yesterday I was waiting for the update... And now I'm very, very disappointed. New skins are nice, but only one of them is something I was looking forward to see there. Those which I really liked were just mentioned in the post, despite being really popular in the comment thread.
@Undel
Maybe next time it will be possible to make something like "user's choice" award for most popular submission? Starting from the final term for submissions there would be 24 hours to vote for favourite entry. One user=one vote for any skin submitted in basic thread and maybe some additional rules to prevent spamming forums with posts with begging for votes to make everything fair. I think this would make people who entered contest more appreciated for what they did.
5p3axy.jpg
Man. So much SHINY. I love shiny things.

I've got to say, that Mirror skin is fascinating and probably the one most representative of the Arcanist. What more could he ask for than a dragon made entirely of brain?
Man. So much SHINY. I love shiny things.

I've got to say, that Mirror skin is fascinating and probably the one most representative of the Arcanist. What more could he ask for than a dragon made entirely of brain?
Grats to everyone, and good luck collecting this month's collection of amazing skins! XD
Grats to everyone, and good luck collecting this month's collection of amazing skins! XD
AHHHh I'm legit freaking out right now thank you and congrats to the other winners and honorable mentions! ;__;
AHHHh I'm legit freaking out right now thank you and congrats to the other winners and honorable mentions! ;__;
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16