Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Starfall Celebration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Congratulations to the winners! Your skins are simply beautiful.

I'm also stupidly happy about the honorable mention. Thank you guys! No seriously. I almost cried. Wat? Shaddap, I'm being overly emotional this morning, lemme alone! lol
Congratulations to the winners! Your skins are simply beautiful.

I'm also stupidly happy about the honorable mention. Thank you guys! No seriously. I almost cried. Wat? Shaddap, I'm being overly emotional this morning, lemme alone! lol
Always loving the Holidays and their new familiars!! Grabbed myself one as soon as I could!
@Akiri; a little typo; in the second part it says 'you may trade any glowing in for holiday-exclusive items'

I think any glowing should be magical shards =3
Always loving the Holidays and their new familiars!! Grabbed myself one as soon as I could!
@Akiri; a little typo; in the second part it says 'you may trade any glowing in for holiday-exclusive items'

I think any glowing should be magical shards =3
And congrats to all the winners. Some stunning work there c:
And congrats to all the winners. Some stunning work there c:
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
Whoops. Looks like a little leftover typo from copy-pasta from fire holiday newspost. It's been corrected.
Whoops. Looks like a little leftover typo from copy-pasta from fire holiday newspost. It's been corrected.
Total dissapointment, what to say more... C'mon, admins! There were so many briliant works, yet you somehow managed to choose the worst?!

Ok, maybe not the worst, but not the best either. Oh, well, whatever...
Total dissapointment, what to say more... C'mon, admins! There were so many briliant works, yet you somehow managed to choose the worst?!

Ok, maybe not the worst, but not the best either. Oh, well, whatever...
17.jpg
I so wanted the spacesuit guardian.... :P
I so wanted the spacesuit guardian.... :P
Wowwie! Congratulations to the skin contest winners! Those are some fine looking skins! :D
Wowwie! Congratulations to the skin contest winners! Those are some fine looking skins! :D
U58SZuw.png
All the skins are so amazing..
All the skins are so amazing..
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Honored to have been selected!
Honored to have been selected!
5FyeDiI.gif
Gorgeous skins this time around, I really like 7/8 out of them!
The Mirror's skin makes me think of intestines, sorry. .____.;

Congrats to all the winners!
Gorgeous skins this time around, I really like 7/8 out of them!
The Mirror's skin makes me think of intestines, sorry. .____.;

Congrats to all the winners!
ZPPY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16