Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Giving a 24-hour notice before the Festival Shop closes would be a great idea. This is the second festival where I didn't realize it ended when it did. I have 83 Magical Shards just chilling in my inventory. And I forgot to buy the bracelet. I really don't want to have to write pet site information into my work planner just to keep up with festival start and end dates. =P Though that would be pretty funny if my coworkers got their hands on it...
Giving a 24-hour notice before the Festival Shop closes would be a great idea. This is the second festival where I didn't realize it ended when it did. I have 83 Magical Shards just chilling in my inventory. And I forgot to buy the bracelet. I really don't want to have to write pet site information into my work planner just to keep up with festival start and end dates. =P Though that would be pretty funny if my coworkers got their hands on it...
OEIXCAh.gif
Shop is closed and I didn't spend my Shards T_T
Shop is closed and I didn't spend my Shards T_T
@Oszs

*gasps in horror*
@Oszs

*gasps in horror*
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii
Wow, sarcasm on the internet! What a rare find.
@ZeraLintarii
Wow, sarcasm on the internet! What a rare find.
maybe they could open for 1 more?

pardon typing, slammed 3 fingers in window....=(

edit: *veryvery carefully/gingerly fixes typos...*
maybe they could open for 1 more?

pardon typing, slammed 3 fingers in window....=(

edit: *veryvery carefully/gingerly fixes typos...*
Ugh. I didn't spend anything. I couldn't find any shards til the 27th..
Ugh. I didn't spend anything. I couldn't find any shards til the 27th..
tumblr_inline_njviwjGnlp1qg2i5p.png
@Oszs

???
@Oszs

???
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
Wait, it's closed already? I didn't even know it was closing (this is my first holiday) and I never even spent my shards but for a familiar! D:
Wait, it's closed already? I didn't even know it was closing (this is my first holiday) and I never even spent my shards but for a familiar! D:
This is the third time I've forgotten to spend my event tokens T.T
Well, at least there are a lot of people (it seems) who share my pain xD
This is the third time I've forgotten to spend my event tokens T.T
Well, at least there are a lot of people (it seems) who share my pain xD
On the good side of things a lot of you will have a large head start on the new items?

Ah is good to for some of the items, certainly the familiars or armbands which seem to be in the most abundance at the moment.

edit: though it would be nice to see the shop opened up again just for today.

Perhaps in the future event announcements will come with warnings before the end.
On the good side of things a lot of you will have a large head start on the new items?

Ah is good to for some of the items, certainly the familiars or armbands which seem to be in the most abundance at the moment.

edit: though it would be nice to see the shop opened up again just for today.

Perhaps in the future event announcements will come with warnings before the end.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16