Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flowerfall
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I have the daisy one i wouldnt mind selling if the price was right make an offer
I have the daisy one i wouldnt mind selling if the price was right make an offer
Bannersilvawolf100_zps066d99c5.png
Omgosh! A reason to trade for Swip!
Omgosh! A reason to trade for Swip!
Oh dear Arcanist how adorable. I'm gonna have to get some of these and rain them on my dragons. Allura for sure.
Oh dear Arcanist how adorable. I'm gonna have to get some of these and rain them on my dragons. Allura for sure.
3K4oOPG.png
Loving these new petals! Can't wait to try and grab a basket or two. ;)
Loving these new petals! Can't wait to try and grab a basket or two. ;)
tumblr_static_3u1u0rqvsiqsooockgw0w44kg_640_v2.png
Oh god, I need these flowers! D:
They are perfect, exactly the kind of "apparel" I love the most ♥ *keeps stalking the market place*
Oh god, I need these flowers! D:
They are perfect, exactly the kind of "apparel" I love the most ♥ *keeps stalking the market place*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Thank you for mentioning the thing about Google. I had to ask my dad to use his PayPal account to buy gems for me because it was the only way I could.
Thank you for mentioning the thing about Google. I had to ask my dad to use his PayPal account to buy gems for me because it was the only way I could.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
aaaa I collect flowers I need all of them gosh darn it
aaaa I collect flowers I need all of them gosh darn it
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
I didn't know I needed flower petals on my dragons. Until now.
I didn't know I needed flower petals on my dragons. Until now.
I AM INTERNALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE I WAS THINKING I WOULD NEVER BE HAPPY UNTIL I COULD DRESS MY DRAGONS UP LIKE JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRLS AND I HOPE THERE WILL BE A TOAST-IN-MOUTH ITEM SO THEY CAN BE LATE TO DRAGON SCHOOL.
I AM INTERNALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE I WAS THINKING I WOULD NEVER BE HAPPY UNTIL I COULD DRESS MY DRAGONS UP LIKE JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRLS AND I HOPE THERE WILL BE A TOAST-IN-MOUTH ITEM SO THEY CAN BE LATE TO DRAGON SCHOOL.
zHBhjrj.gif
I managed to snag one of these in the market before announcement and sold it. Intense regret because it was really so pretty.
I managed to snag one of these in the market before announcement and sold it. Intense regret because it was really so pretty.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13