Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bandanas and Skin Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@silvari you're welcome! and now I just did the same thing, except I bought the gems after seeing the skin on yours, too xD

It looks great!
@silvari you're welcome! and now I just did the same thing, except I bought the gems after seeing the skin on yours, too xD

It looks great!
T8qcMaV.png
Thank God for the fact I think skins are pointless and won't spend time crying over not being able to buy them all.

/throws confetti

eta: the bandannas are baller though going to buy one of those for under the pirate hat.
Thank God for the fact I think skins are pointless and won't spend time crying over not being able to buy them all.

/throws confetti

eta: the bandannas are baller though going to buy one of those for under the pirate hat.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
[quote name="Morticia" date="2013-09-09 23:41:55"]Thank God for the fact I think skins are pointless and won't spend time crying over not being able to buy them all. /throws confetti[/quote] I made a point of collecting every skin the first couple festivals... only to realize I would probably never use them. I'm slightly sorry to see the skins retiring, as I was hoping to maybe own one someday, but if I did buy them, I know they'd just sit unused in my hoard. And these new skins are amazing. Congratulations to the ones to made them! ^_^
Morticia wrote on 2013-09-09 23:41:55:

/throws confetti

I made a point of collecting every skin the first couple festivals... only to realize I would probably never use them. I'm slightly sorry to see the skins retiring, as I was hoping to maybe own one someday, but if I did buy them, I know they'd just sit unused in my hoard.

And these new skins are amazing. Congratulations to the ones to made them! ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=374032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3741/374032_350.png[/img] [/url] *curls up around this skin making embarrassing happy squeaky noises* ^.^

374032_350.png

*curls up around this skin making embarrassing happy squeaky noises* ^.^
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
I like the new bandannas and the new skins are beautiful! I especially adore the 'Tarnished Rose', 'Kabuki', 'Constellation' skins, kudos to @Maye, @Tsunako, and @Adelon!

However, hearing that some of these skins will be retiring made my heart sink a little. Isn't it a little too soon to retire them? Some of us are avid collectors, but don't have the money to buy gems nor the time to earn up enough FR currency through playing games, selling dragons, converting treasure to gems and so on to get those skins before they retire.

Would it be a bother just to let them cycle out a couple times before retiring these items for good?
I like the new bandannas and the new skins are beautiful! I especially adore the 'Tarnished Rose', 'Kabuki', 'Constellation' skins, kudos to @Maye, @Tsunako, and @Adelon!

However, hearing that some of these skins will be retiring made my heart sink a little. Isn't it a little too soon to retire them? Some of us are avid collectors, but don't have the money to buy gems nor the time to earn up enough FR currency through playing games, selling dragons, converting treasure to gems and so on to get those skins before they retire.

Would it be a bother just to let them cycle out a couple times before retiring these items for good?
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Extending the window on the skin retirement to a month and a half instead of 2 weeks.

Skins need to leave the shop. If you could see the que of skins that we have lined up, there simply won't be room to do repeats unless we stop making new skins and have a largely static, cycling stock. The amount of skins we accepted (and COULD have accepted) was pretty high, and that's awesome! Having a lot of variety in our skins shop is great for the artists, the site, and the players who want choices. (Perhaps not so great for collectors.)

While there's a log for familiars, there will never be a log or tracking/check-off system for skins if that's a concern.
Extending the window on the skin retirement to a month and a half instead of 2 weeks.

Skins need to leave the shop. If you could see the que of skins that we have lined up, there simply won't be room to do repeats unless we stop making new skins and have a largely static, cycling stock. The amount of skins we accepted (and COULD have accepted) was pretty high, and that's awesome! Having a lot of variety in our skins shop is great for the artists, the site, and the players who want choices. (Perhaps not so great for collectors.)

While there's a log for familiars, there will never be a log or tracking/check-off system for skins if that's a concern.
Love the new apparel, and congrats to the winners! :D
Love the new apparel, and congrats to the winners! :D
Aww man..those ones that are retiring..I have to get some of them..;-; I have no money...whyy. ;-;

Congrats on the skin winners! Nice Bandanas too!
Aww man..those ones that are retiring..I have to get some of them..;-; I have no money...whyy. ;-;

Congrats on the skin winners! Nice Bandanas too!
bEvLAND.png
Red and black apparel~

Will definitely be picking up some of these skins.
Red and black apparel~

Will definitely be picking up some of these skins.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-09-10 00:17:33"]Extending the window on the skin retirement to a month and a half instead of 2 weeks. Skins need to leave the shop. If you could see the que of skins that we have lined up, there simply won't be room to do repeats unless we stop making new skins and have a largely static, cycling stock. The amount of skins we accepted (and COULD have accepted) was pretty high, and that's awesome! Having a lot of variety in our skins shop is great for the artists, the site, and the players who want choices. (Perhaps not so great for collectors.) While there's a log for familiars, there will never be a log or tracking/check-off system for skins if that's a concern.[/quote] Thank you for the extension, @Undel! That's a reasonable explanation for retiring skins and adding new ones in waves for players to pick out their favorites, I do like to see new items in the Marketplace, but snatching up every single one before they retire can be quite tedious for a collector, even if most of these items would just sit unused in our hoard. At least we get a heads-up before they poof out of existence!
Undel wrote on 2013-09-10 00:17:33:

Thank you for the extension, @Undel!

That's a reasonable explanation for retiring skins and adding new ones in waves for players to pick out their favorites, I do like to see new items in the Marketplace, but snatching up every single one before they retire can be quite tedious for a collector, even if most of these items would just sit unused in our hoard. At least we get a heads-up before they poof out of existence!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8