Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Performance Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The reason we can be so good is because you guys are awesome. You keep us in the loop, do everything you can to make it easy on us, and you even go above and beyond to make us feel like you want us here.

Look at all the Care Packages you've sent us! All you really needed to do was fix whatever you messed up, like just giving food back for people who fed dragons that didn't get fed last glitch, but instead you gave everyone buckets of food so that we all were happy.

You guys go above and beyond, and that's why we can be so nice, because we know you care about us.
The reason we can be so good is because you guys are awesome. You keep us in the loop, do everything you can to make it easy on us, and you even go above and beyond to make us feel like you want us here.

Look at all the Care Packages you've sent us! All you really needed to do was fix whatever you messed up, like just giving food back for people who fed dragons that didn't get fed last glitch, but instead you gave everyone buckets of food so that we all were happy.

You guys go above and beyond, and that's why we can be so nice, because we know you care about us.
Thanks for the fun site! I love my dragons!
Thanks for the fun site! I love my dragons!
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
In the long run, this will get sorted out and pay off, because you are working so hard. And we all appreciate it, and we all understand it, thanks to you communicating with us about it and letting us know how things are going - i don't think we could even ask for more ^-^

It is a bumpy ride, and as i said - in the long run it will all pay off.

~Flash.
In the long run, this will get sorted out and pay off, because you are working so hard. And we all appreciate it, and we all understand it, thanks to you communicating with us about it and letting us know how things are going - i don't think we could even ask for more ^-^

It is a bumpy ride, and as i said - in the long run it will all pay off.

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
Thank you always for your hard work! You guys are fantastic! Please keep it up!
Thank you always for your hard work! You guys are fantastic! Please keep it up!
I'm a n00b too and I almost feel partly responsible for the slow lol. I know it's nowhere near anyone's (Including your guys) fault but at the same time xD. Even so, I want to say thank you so much for letting new people in and to all the people I've already met and to all the friends I already knew on here who've been so kind to me. With very few slip up in the last few days - this is the very best game I've /ever/ played. And I play a ton of these things that lose my attention after a short while.

This one? Donated first day. I love this place and I guess what I'm saying is take all the time in the world because when it's up at full, it's going to be a jillion times the amazing. Thank you again!
I'm a n00b too and I almost feel partly responsible for the slow lol. I know it's nowhere near anyone's (Including your guys) fault but at the same time xD. Even so, I want to say thank you so much for letting new people in and to all the people I've already met and to all the friends I already knew on here who've been so kind to me. With very few slip up in the last few days - this is the very best game I've /ever/ played. And I play a ton of these things that lose my attention after a short while.

This one? Donated first day. I love this place and I guess what I'm saying is take all the time in the world because when it's up at full, it's going to be a jillion times the amazing. Thank you again!

I'm looking for someone who levels dragons to max and has some sort of feedback area (not so I can read, just so I know they'll give them back xD) to assure me. Please PM me, if that's you. I'd love to be given a thread link and work something out!
Your work is amazing! I know how much work this is and love to see the site getting better and better with every hour!
Keep going! You are great! :)
Your work is amazing! I know how much work this is and love to see the site getting better and better with every hour!
Keep going! You are great! :)
I know it's not much, but thanks for all the hard work you guys do to make this site a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. It's easy to take all that work for granted sometimes since it's all behind the scenes, but I'm always looking forward to seeing the site's progress.
I know it's not much, but thanks for all the hard work you guys do to make this site a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. It's easy to take all that work for granted sometimes since it's all behind the scenes, but I'm always looking forward to seeing the site's progress.
As a user, I really, really appreciate the transparency you guys are operating with, letting us know what's going on and keeping us updated. It makes it a lot easier to grin and bare through the lag and downtimes, understanding what's up.

Keep up the good work, we've got your backs!
As a user, I really, really appreciate the transparency you guys are operating with, letting us know what's going on and keeping us updated. It makes it a lot easier to grin and bare through the lag and downtimes, understanding what's up.

Keep up the good work, we've got your backs!
I just don't understand why you allowed so many new registrations before getting the site 100% up and running and next to perfect. It takes me over an hour just to do 15 gatherings, collect from the pile and incubate nests. It used to only take me 10 minutes.

You guys are a fantastic staff, most sites the moderators are just bias and don't care for anyone but them selves. Feeling high and mighty. But you guys care, sometimes the way you choose to do things gets on my nerves, but no website can have a perfect staff.

Thank you for making FR a nice community!
I just don't understand why you allowed so many new registrations before getting the site 100% up and running and next to perfect. It takes me over an hour just to do 15 gatherings, collect from the pile and incubate nests. It used to only take me 10 minutes.

You guys are a fantastic staff, most sites the moderators are just bias and don't care for anyone but them selves. Feeling high and mighty. But you guys care, sometimes the way you choose to do things gets on my nerves, but no website can have a perfect staff.

Thank you for making FR a nice community!
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
Well, I for one don't mind even if the site is slow or down for maintenance. You have clearly demonstrated that you care for this site and of its user base and are doing everything in your power to make things run smoothly. I feel like I can trust you to fix things and that trust gives me patience to stay positive during the hurricane of lag and downtime.

So thank you for your hard work, FR staff! As many have already said, you are most awesome!
Well, I for one don't mind even if the site is slow or down for maintenance. You have clearly demonstrated that you care for this site and of its user base and are doing everything in your power to make things run smoothly. I feel like I can trust you to fix things and that trust gives me patience to stay positive during the hurricane of lag and downtime.

So thank you for your hard work, FR staff! As many have already said, you are most awesome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9