Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Performance Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks for all the hard work, guys. Just knowing you're doing all you can is enough.
Thanks for all the hard work, guys. Just knowing you're doing all you can is enough.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
[quote name="SonicFreak" date="2013-09-05 18:32:27"]Can I at least request that it be done at a different time tomorrow? Like midnight server time? [/quote] Lightsky is an east coast company with normal business hours, so we need to work around their schedule. Sorry that its inconvenient!
SonicFreak wrote on 2013-09-05 18:32:27:
Can I at least request that it be done at a different time tomorrow? Like midnight server time?

Lightsky is an east coast company with normal business hours, so we need to work around their schedule. Sorry that its inconvenient!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ❤゜・。。・゜☆

Thank you, friendly Noggle, for keeping us users updated with all your hard work~!

Poor site having to undergo all those stress tests...

*puts a band aid on FR*

*reads it a story*

*tucks it into bed*

*hopes it feels better in the morning so that I can bond with all these gosh darn familiars*
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ❤゜・。。・゜☆

Thank you, friendly Noggle, for keeping us users updated with all your hard work~!

Poor site having to undergo all those stress tests...

*puts a band aid on FR*

*reads it a story*

*tucks it into bed*

*hopes it feels better in the morning so that I can bond with all these gosh darn familiars*
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
[quote name="Luxwing" date="2013-09-05 18:40:25"]I'm a super fresh newbie but seeing how much the team cares about making this site better really makes me glad I joined. Knowing that I will be part of a community that will continue to grow under the guidance of such an amazing group of developers makes me very happy that I was able to join! I don't mind the site hiccups here and there. This is still a pretty new game and everyone starts somewhere. If the site goes down for maintenance then that just means that it's being worked on to become even better so I have no problems with that. Keep up the great work.[/quote] ^^^^^^^^^ Happy newbie here. I know everyone's working to make it what everyone's hoping for. We can handle what it takes to get there if you can. :3
Luxwing wrote on 2013-09-05 18:40:25:
I'm a super fresh newbie but seeing how much the team cares about making this site better really makes me glad I joined. Knowing that I will be part of a community that will continue to grow under the guidance of such an amazing group of developers makes me very happy that I was able to join!

I don't mind the site hiccups here and there. This is still a pretty new game and everyone starts somewhere. If the site goes down for maintenance then that just means that it's being worked on to become even better so I have no problems with that. Keep up the great work.

^^^^^^^^^

Happy newbie here. I know everyone's working to make it what everyone's hoping for. We can handle what it takes to get there if you can. :3
I love this site and its staff, when I started playing FR, I was expecting it to be cold, and unconcerned with its community. As most sites are. But I love that during maintenance we can get updates, and are well informed. Its also great seeing you guys WORKING at this. Thank you
I love this site and its staff, when I started playing FR, I was expecting it to be cold, and unconcerned with its community. As most sites are. But I love that during maintenance we can get updates, and are well informed. Its also great seeing you guys WORKING at this. Thank you
I just wanted to chime in and add my kudos as well. I know it certainly can't be easy running a new site (especially one as complex as this) and fostering a new community, but in my opinion, the staff here has performed admirably. Yeah, it has quirks and kinks that need to be worked out, but that's to be expected. I truly appreciate the constant communication from the staff and the time and effort they're taking to make this site as efficient as possible. I just wanted to say thank you. Don't worry about the occasional slowness and downtime - I have faith you'll get it sorted out in the end, so I don't mind having patience. It's worth it!
I just wanted to chime in and add my kudos as well. I know it certainly can't be easy running a new site (especially one as complex as this) and fostering a new community, but in my opinion, the staff here has performed admirably. Yeah, it has quirks and kinks that need to be worked out, but that's to be expected. I truly appreciate the constant communication from the staff and the time and effort they're taking to make this site as efficient as possible. I just wanted to say thank you. Don't worry about the occasional slowness and downtime - I have faith you'll get it sorted out in the end, so I don't mind having patience. It's worth it!
It is honestly our pleasure to be here. The fact that you like us here too makes it easy for everyone to stick around, I think! Please don't forget to take care of yourselves too.
It is honestly our pleasure to be here. The fact that you like us here too makes it easy for everyone to stick around, I think! Please don't forget to take care of yourselves too.
8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.png
I appreciate the honest tone taken lately.

It was so frustrating that the updates were constantly way too upbeat, like: "We've found what may be causing the lag! Just a quick maintenance, guys!" and it never got fixed.
Honestly, I feel like that was one of the worst parts of the downtime.

At least now it's more clear that it's a frustrating problem you guys are working through. I don't know, it makes a difference.
I appreciate the honest tone taken lately.

It was so frustrating that the updates were constantly way too upbeat, like: "We've found what may be causing the lag! Just a quick maintenance, guys!" and it never got fixed.
Honestly, I feel like that was one of the worst parts of the downtime.

At least now it's more clear that it's a frustrating problem you guys are working through. I don't know, it makes a difference.
ice_rune_50x50.png
Thanks for your hard work..

I have noticed speed improvements, but game connectivity is still 0 for me. No treasure, heading into day 4 tomorrow. No treasure=no game. =(

Shock will get to speed 14 on normal mode and cut off/ disconnect...

Coliseum will just show a blank page/not load at all.

Puzzles disconnects not long after I start.

Runes will load the first game and lost connection when the game is done, but before loot/score are tallied.

I'm very disheartened. :( I LOVE this game. And I can't play it and enjoy it. So I sit and stare at the tv instead...... :(
Thanks for your hard work..

I have noticed speed improvements, but game connectivity is still 0 for me. No treasure, heading into day 4 tomorrow. No treasure=no game. =(

Shock will get to speed 14 on normal mode and cut off/ disconnect...

Coliseum will just show a blank page/not load at all.

Puzzles disconnects not long after I start.

Runes will load the first game and lost connection when the game is done, but before loot/score are tallied.

I'm very disheartened. :( I LOVE this game. And I can't play it and enjoy it. So I sit and stare at the tv instead...... :(
You guys are doing amazing, thank you so much for making this site better, I appreciate it. :D
You guys are doing amazing, thank you so much for making this site better, I appreciate it. :D
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9