Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Performance Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Aw, thank you for the update. You are doing good.
Aw, thank you for the update. You are doing good.
@Xhaztol,

The speed from before spoiled me, I think. XD; So while the lag can be frustrating, I know you guys are busting it to try and fix things. I keep in mind that the website is still quite young, and that we'll have to go through some growing pains before it levels out into an amazing website. Just know we're suffering with you every step of the way, and we appreciate all that you do for us. :D Thank you for being so amazing!

And please let me or Rob know if he can be of assistance! ♥ (See email I sent you if you haven't already.)
@Xhaztol,

The speed from before spoiled me, I think. XD; So while the lag can be frustrating, I know you guys are busting it to try and fix things. I keep in mind that the website is still quite young, and that we'll have to go through some growing pains before it levels out into an amazing website. Just know we're suffering with you every step of the way, and we appreciate all that you do for us. :D Thank you for being so amazing!

And please let me or Rob know if he can be of assistance! ♥ (See email I sent you if you haven't already.)
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
I am very impressed with the staff here. You guys work so hard and are always trying to make everything work, and better.

That is the reason I stay here. Not just because yay dragons, but because you are so dedicated and I really feel welcome.
I am very impressed with the staff here. You guys work so hard and are always trying to make everything work, and better.

That is the reason I stay here. Not just because yay dragons, but because you are so dedicated and I really feel welcome.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
I'm a super fresh newbie but seeing how much the team cares about making this site better really makes me glad I joined. Knowing that I will be part of a community that will continue to grow under the guidance of such an amazing group of developers makes me very happy that I was able to join!

I don't mind the site hiccups here and there. This is still a pretty new game and everyone starts somewhere. If the site goes down for maintenance then that just means that it's being worked on to become even better so I have no problems with that. Keep up the great work.
I'm a super fresh newbie but seeing how much the team cares about making this site better really makes me glad I joined. Knowing that I will be part of a community that will continue to grow under the guidance of such an amazing group of developers makes me very happy that I was able to join!

I don't mind the site hiccups here and there. This is still a pretty new game and everyone starts somewhere. If the site goes down for maintenance then that just means that it's being worked on to become even better so I have no problems with that. Keep up the great work.
tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Too Gay to Live
tumblr_ocsg830x251vynbodo2_75sq.gif
Too Bitter to Die

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Joining the you're awesome anyway admins bandwagon.

Seriously, the fact that this is one of the (sadly few) administratively transparent websites out on the internet in this day and age, is awesome. And yeah it's a new venture and wildly more popular than expected and some of us are a little self-entitled impatient dragon-masters sometimes, but your transparency about all this really does make the downtime worth it! :)
Joining the you're awesome anyway admins bandwagon.

Seriously, the fact that this is one of the (sadly few) administratively transparent websites out on the internet in this day and age, is awesome. And yeah it's a new venture and wildly more popular than expected and some of us are a little self-entitled impatient dragon-masters sometimes, but your transparency about all this really does make the downtime worth it! :)
We are the Dreamers United -- We dream together for a better future.
You guys are great, seriously. All of you, whatever you do on the site, be it coding or artwork or whatever else you wizards have to do, you're all great. I really can't thank you all enough for being so excellent about every hiccup and being so communicative with your player base ... and for the entertainment the site gives me, of course. c:

Yeah, so it's wearing when the site is slow and yes, it's disappointing when it's in maintenance, but it doesn't matter since it's all for the greater good. Every period of downtime is used to improve the site and try to get it running smoothly, you're amazingly transparent about a lot of the issues that the site faces and all the while you're bringing in new stuff. Dragons, Familiars, Apparel, Food items...

You all work so hard. Really, we, or I at least, appreciate it.
You guys are great, seriously. All of you, whatever you do on the site, be it coding or artwork or whatever else you wizards have to do, you're all great. I really can't thank you all enough for being so excellent about every hiccup and being so communicative with your player base ... and for the entertainment the site gives me, of course. c:

Yeah, so it's wearing when the site is slow and yes, it's disappointing when it's in maintenance, but it doesn't matter since it's all for the greater good. Every period of downtime is used to improve the site and try to get it running smoothly, you're amazingly transparent about a lot of the issues that the site faces and all the while you're bringing in new stuff. Dragons, Familiars, Apparel, Food items...

You all work so hard. Really, we, or I at least, appreciate it.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@SonicFreak Thing is, server time is PST, and I don't know if the web dev folks are willing to stay up past midnight for work. I know I wouldn't be. D:
@SonicFreak Thing is, server time is PST, and I don't know if the web dev folks are willing to stay up past midnight for work. I know I wouldn't be. D:
dQUNkY4.png
As a new user who has participated in various pet/adoption sites over the course of about 6 years, I have to agree that the staff is doing a wonderful job with everything going on. I'd rather see a site's staff attack problems head on as they arise, and quickly develop action plans to make things easier for users in the long-run.

Despite the maintenance overhaul I am already enjoying my time here on Flight Rising and I can't wait to see what kind of progress is made once server stability is better obtained.

A huge thank you to the whole staff for providing outstanding service and communication for all users, it makes a world of difference! Kudos!
As a new user who has participated in various pet/adoption sites over the course of about 6 years, I have to agree that the staff is doing a wonderful job with everything going on. I'd rather see a site's staff attack problems head on as they arise, and quickly develop action plans to make things easier for users in the long-run.

Despite the maintenance overhaul I am already enjoying my time here on Flight Rising and I can't wait to see what kind of progress is made once server stability is better obtained.

A huge thank you to the whole staff for providing outstanding service and communication for all users, it makes a world of difference! Kudos!
The way I see it, you've already done the hard part. You've made a site that people want to play. Now you've just got to make it work, which is also difficult, but I have faith the site will run smoothly soon!
The way I see it, you've already done the hard part. You've made a site that people want to play. Now you've just got to make it work, which is also difficult, but I have faith the site will run smoothly soon!
RLfLU0h.png
We're still rooting for you guys on the sidelines. :)
We're still rooting for you guys on the sidelines. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9