Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Has Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Dang, that's a lot of new people. Awesome! :D

Question for the mods -- does an account count as registered even if the confirmation code hasn't been entered yet? I've a friend who made an account around 7am fr time, but he had to run out, so I'm p sure he has the email but he hasn't put the code in yet. He's good for an account, right?
Dang, that's a lot of new people. Awesome! :D

Question for the mods -- does an account count as registered even if the confirmation code hasn't been entered yet? I've a friend who made an account around 7am fr time, but he had to run out, so I'm p sure he has the email but he hasn't put the code in yet. He's good for an account, right?
Yay! Tons of new people! Hopefully this will help out the economy and give it the kick in the butt that it needs.
Yay! Tons of new people! Hopefully this will help out the economy and give it the kick in the butt that it needs.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Hypnoplasmids

(Disclaimer: I'm one of the artists, not programmers) I'm 90% sure that it does not count the folks who have not turned in their confirmation codes, and that turning in comfirmation codes will still work for 24 hrs after they are sent out.
@Hypnoplasmids

(Disclaimer: I'm one of the artists, not programmers) I'm 90% sure that it does not count the folks who have not turned in their confirmation codes, and that turning in comfirmation codes will still work for 24 hrs after they are sent out.
Wow! So many of us joined today -- I'm glad I seized this opportunity!
Wow! So many of us joined today -- I'm glad I seized this opportunity!
Thanks for the opportunity to join! :D
Thanks for the opportunity to join! :D
Wow that is a massive number of people. ^^ Welcome everyone!
Wow that is a massive number of people. ^^ Welcome everyone!
Thank you very mush for this lovely chance to join
Wow so much to see and do =D
Thank you very mush for this lovely chance to join
Wow so much to see and do =D
Fae_crim_mul_goldGem_zps1f905aa0.gif 'pixels by kiohl'
@Undel

Thanks for the response! Even if it's not 100% certain it's a relief to hear the code should still work. C:
@Undel

Thanks for the response! Even if it's not 100% certain it's a relief to hear the code should still work. C:
welcome everyone glad to have you here if you need any help don't be afraid to ask we're all pretty easy going
welcome everyone glad to have you here if you need any help don't be afraid to ask we're all pretty easy going
mujztc.jpg
Many thanks for this opportunity to join! The wait has been worth it.~
Hopefully I'll get over my awkwardness and reach out to those who are more experienced than myself! And to make friends. x'D
Many thanks for this opportunity to join! The wait has been worth it.~
Hopefully I'll get over my awkwardness and reach out to those who are more experienced than myself! And to make friends. x'D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16