Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Has Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Welcome to the 4500 that joined!! :)
Welcome to the 4500 that joined!! :)
10selK3.png
Wowie zowie
Thats a lot of new kiddies
:D
Wowie zowie
Thats a lot of new kiddies
:D
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
My girlfriend signed up, and I just watched her almost make a top score on Shock Switch. It was ridiculous. o__________o
My girlfriend signed up, and I just watched her almost make a top score on Shock Switch. It was ridiculous. o__________o
I'm so happy I was finally able to join :') Thank you!!
I'm so happy I was finally able to join :') Thank you!!
Welcome, new people! I am glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.
Welcome, new people! I am glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Welcome everyone!
I hope you will like here.
Welcome everyone!
I hope you will like here.
Only 4500?? I thought it would be a lot more, but maybe the early hours impacted it more than I thought.
Only 4500?? I thought it would be a lot more, but maybe the early hours impacted it more than I thought.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Holy cow, 4500!
Welcome everyone!
Holy cow, 4500!
Welcome everyone!
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
Wow, so many people O_O Welcome all our new players!! *runs off to host a newbie raffle I thought about in the shower*
Wow, so many people O_O Welcome all our new players!! *runs off to host a newbie raffle I thought about in the shower*
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
Holy 4,500 new people, jeeezus; for it being open so early in the morning for half the U.S., that's a ton of new people -- more than I actually thought would join.

I can only imagine what the influx of people would've been if registry had been open later in the day, eesh!
Holy 4,500 new people, jeeezus; for it being open so early in the morning for half the U.S., that's a ton of new people -- more than I actually thought would join.

I can only imagine what the influx of people would've been if registry had been open later in the day, eesh!
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16