Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Has Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Lag is/was(seems to be working for now) terrible and all my dragons lost all energy? I fed them yesterday latest
Lag is/was(seems to be working for now) terrible and all my dragons lost all energy? I fed them yesterday latest
Nice to meet you XD
Nice to meet you XD
crimsons_jabsu_by_jabsketchu-dc6lv00.jpg +14 FR time
Welcome, everyone! Just wanted to drop a note here and let all the new players know that I'm holding a Raffle and giving away a ton of free dragons, so please be sure to check it out and grab a ticket. :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=953429&p=mb
Welcome, everyone! Just wanted to drop a note here and let all the new players know that I'm holding a Raffle and giving away a ton of free dragons, so please be sure to check it out and grab a ticket. :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=953429&p=mb
Welcome one and all
Welcome one and all
I can't wait until registration opens up again ^_^ My papa is really looking forward to getting an account on here.
I can't wait until registration opens up again ^_^ My papa is really looking forward to getting an account on here.
Dear People:
Thanks for allowing me to join you in this incredible game. Everyone has been so kind to me. I love it! And I REALLY love the dragons!!!!!!!
See you around-Jennifer R.
Dear People:
Thanks for allowing me to join you in this incredible game. Everyone has been so kind to me. I love it! And I REALLY love the dragons!!!!!!!
See you around-Jennifer R.
aa_zps7097360a.png
Thank you for allowing me the chance to join... we now have about 4 more people from our group who want to join.
Thank you for allowing me the chance to join... we now have about 4 more people from our group who want to join.
I'm hoping you guys open up the site for new players because I have 4 friends that are really wanting to join. :-)
I'm hoping you guys open up the site for new players because I have 4 friends that are really wanting to join. :-)
Is there any news on when another registration window might be done? I have a couple cousins and my Mom all want to join. Hopefully there isn't an issue with 3 accounts on one IP?
Is there any news on when another registration window might be done? I have a couple cousins and my Mom all want to join. Hopefully there isn't an issue with 3 accounts on one IP?
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
@Lynnbug, I (well my sister but I read the reply she got XD) messaged them about that because my sister wanted to join and I wanted to give her some of my nicer dragons (I only really like the faes and I don't want to breed competitively) and they said accounts on the same IP are fine, as long as there's not a contant trafficking of items/treasure to one account.
@Lynnbug, I (well my sister but I read the reply she got XD) messaged them about that because my sister wanted to join and I wanted to give her some of my nicer dragons (I only really like the faes and I don't want to breed competitively) and they said accounts on the same IP are fine, as long as there's not a contant trafficking of items/treasure to one account.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16