Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Has Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="Thoth" date="2013-09-03 17:51:31"] You should definitely query the Arcanist about any trouble you encounter... And if you encounter any trouble blame him[/quote] Poor Arcanist no matter what happens it somehow ends up linked to him.
Thoth wrote on 2013-09-03 17:51:31:
You should definitely query the Arcanist about any trouble you encounter... And if you encounter any trouble blame him

Poor Arcanist no matter what happens it somehow ends up linked to him.
And now the lag is back...right when I started school and only have like half an hour to play. :(
And now the lag is back...right when I started school and only have like half an hour to play. :(
jCVhFoZ.gif
A lot of lag since the new enrollment. Especially in the coliseum and auction house. I have a lot of my battle items in the auction house, so I can access the abilities page. When I need to get a battle item to use (or sell at Crim's), it takes me forever to scroll through my list of auction to cancel the sale to get at the item. Then I have to put the item back up for sale.

The coliseum starts lagging when the number of connections goes 1100 and gets lagger as more people get on.
A lot of lag since the new enrollment. Especially in the coliseum and auction house. I have a lot of my battle items in the auction house, so I can access the abilities page. When I need to get a battle item to use (or sell at Crim's), it takes me forever to scroll through my list of auction to cancel the sale to get at the item. Then I have to put the item back up for sale.

The coliseum starts lagging when the number of connections goes 1100 and gets lagger as more people get on.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Welcome :3 feel free to add me : D
Welcome :3 feel free to add me : D
dc80h3.png 2dih9jt.png dc80h3.png
Radium75_zps28955917.pngRadium75x75_zps46d3407f.pngtumblr_ms46dkgxAV1scuu34o4_250_zpscdd83267.png 2n21lrl.gif 75x75_zpseb4690a9.png
Welcome Newbloods to this territory. You have been much anticipated by those who came before. :)
Welcome Newbloods to this territory. You have been much anticipated by those who came before. :)
Whoa, so many new users! Welcome everybody :D
Whoa, so many new users! Welcome everybody :D

6zmNmxp.gif
Welcome to all you new clan members! Feel free to add me as a friend, I don't bite and sometimes allow friends to borrow my dragons for breeding and getting those rare ones easier ;)
Welcome to all you new clan members! Feel free to add me as a friend, I don't bite and sometimes allow friends to borrow my dragons for breeding and getting those rare ones easier ;)
Glad to be able to join - looking forward to raising dragons and maybe making some new friends!
(´ â–½ ` )ノ
Glad to be able to join - looking forward to raising dragons and maybe making some new friends!
(´ â–½ ` )ノ
Z1Mernw.png
Nice to see new people around here, but...

Did the rush of all the newly enrolled users bring up some new bugs causing lag that can be fixed soon or are we back at the "server overload" and "we need to upgrade to a better server" stage and stuck with crippling lag till that happens?
Nice to see new people around here, but...

Did the rush of all the newly enrolled users bring up some new bugs causing lag that can be fixed soon or are we back at the "server overload" and "we need to upgrade to a better server" stage and stuck with crippling lag till that happens?
Welcome back to the "It takes 5 minutes to load a single page"

-sigh-
Welcome back to the "It takes 5 minutes to load a single page"

-sigh-
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16