Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
EXCITED!
EXCITED!
4btp6NF.png Rule #1 of the Arcane Hunger Games: Don't Fall In Love
they/them/their
yay thank you. those new familiars are adorable! i can't wait to get them both XD.
yay thank you. those new familiars are adorable! i can't wait to get them both XD.
new users??? arright everyone GRAB THE BROOMS AND PREPARE YOUR CLAN FORUMS!! (woo!) :D
new users??? arright everyone GRAB THE BROOMS AND PREPARE YOUR CLAN FORUMS!! (woo!) :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
People in PST that want to join got the short end of the stick, didn't they... But it's great to see registration opening up even for a couple hours, it's really needed.

Dig the new familiars, too!
People in PST that want to join got the short end of the stick, didn't they... But it's great to see registration opening up even for a couple hours, it's really needed.

Dig the new familiars, too!
Chewy Tentacle
Woo Hoo! So glad to hear that new users will be online soon!

Thanks for all the fixes and the cool new familiars!
Woo Hoo! So glad to hear that new users will be online soon!

Thanks for all the fixes and the cool new familiars!
Great news.
Great news.
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
Hopefully the new blood will help the economy stabilize a bit more. :)
Hopefully the new blood will help the economy stabilize a bit more. :)
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
Loving the new familiars, and the fact that registration is opening up again, even for just a little while. But I have seen someone on another site who's really excited to join, but will be in school during the window. Would possible future windows be open at different times to allow more people to join? :-)
Loving the new familiars, and the fact that registration is opening up again, even for just a little while. But I have seen someone on another site who's really excited to join, but will be in school during the window. Would possible future windows be open at different times to allow more people to join? :-)
I wish I knew about the kickstarter. Id love to get a artbook. I love to collect them.
I wish I knew about the kickstarter. Id love to get a artbook. I love to collect them.
Woot, good to see the awesome new familiar and all of the bug fixes and updates! It's great that y'all are opening up to new players, but I'll admit I was really hoping to see some of the more major things fixed and working. Like achievements - I've got eggs in my hoard that have been waiting there for weeks so that the achievements can trigger before I hatch them.

Still, I know the team is working hard and it's great to see all of these improvements!
Woot, good to see the awesome new familiar and all of the bug fixes and updates! It's great that y'all are opening up to new players, but I'll admit I was really hoping to see some of the more major things fixed and working. Like achievements - I've got eggs in my hoard that have been waiting there for weeks so that the achievements can trigger before I hatch them.

Still, I know the team is working hard and it's great to see all of these improvements!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19