Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Hmm...I just need to figure out when that would be on my end.
Hmm...I just need to figure out when that would be on my end.
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
Oooh, yay! After my telling her about it, my sister's been wanting to sign up for FR for quite some time now. Now she can register right before she goes to school :)
Oooh, yay! After my telling her about it, my sister's been wanting to sign up for FR for quite some time now. Now she can register right before she goes to school :)
IMG_7294%202_zpsbvfx7cgp.jpg
YUS! I was one of the last people to join before they disabled joining, so finally there will be people lower on the totem pole that I can take advantage of! MWAHAHAHA!!
YUS! I was one of the last people to join before they disabled joining, so finally there will be people lower on the totem pole that I can take advantage of! MWAHAHAHA!!
UvoG9ku.pngE1k4SYQ.png
Glad to hear that new users can register again, at least during a short time :)

Also, the new familiars look gorgeous, which won't help me to save up treasure at all. xD
Glad to hear that new users can register again, at least during a short time :)

Also, the new familiars look gorgeous, which won't help me to save up treasure at all. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Aaahhhh yay for new registrations!
And oh gosh those new familiars are so CUTE!
Aaahhhh yay for new registrations!
And oh gosh those new familiars are so CUTE!
7e0s.png
New familiars! And new blood, as well! Can't wait! :D
New familiars! And new blood, as well! Can't wait! :D
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
My husband really wants an account but of course it's the same ISP as me. That won't be a problem, will it?
My husband really wants an account but of course it's the same ISP as me. That won't be a problem, will it?
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@DancingHare

There's no problem as long as there isn't a one-way transfer of items and it's two oentirely different people. The problem comes with multiple accounts when someone uses two accounts for gathering, housing dragons, etc.
@DancingHare

There's no problem as long as there isn't a one-way transfer of items and it's two oentirely different people. The problem comes with multiple accounts when someone uses two accounts for gathering, housing dragons, etc.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
New users?! More people?! More friends?! 8D Oh, this is so exciting! x3 I can't wait to greet the new players. :D

And the familiar is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to snatch one up when I can. C:
New users?! More people?! More friends?! 8D Oh, this is so exciting! x3 I can't wait to greet the new players. :D

And the familiar is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to snatch one up when I can. C:
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Ohh, some new, pretty familiars.
Ohh, some new, pretty familiars.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19