Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
New USERS! :D YAY. That's really exciting. Even though my RL friend joined a long time ago, I am still stoked to see registration open back up. :D I've been hearing people wanting to get on the site for so long now, that it was beginning to make feel bad.
New USERS! :D YAY. That's really exciting. Even though my RL friend joined a long time ago, I am still stoked to see registration open back up. :D I've been hearing people wanting to get on the site for so long now, that it was beginning to make feel bad.
LEGIT
LEGIT
tumblr_mrlzooJ3ka1rfr4i6o1_500.gif
aw the crocodile this i want to snuggle one o3o
aw the crocodile this i want to snuggle one o3o
Nice!
Nice!
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
Ahhh newbies on the way! :D
Ahhh newbies on the way! :D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
This new influx of users better not break the site. Again.
In any case, the familiars are awesome.
This new influx of users better not break the site. Again.
In any case, the familiars are awesome.
Ooooo I must have them cute creatures D:
Ooooo I must have them cute creatures D:
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
Oooh! :D Yay! My little sister can finally play +_+ She was upset that I didn't tell her about Flight Rising, like, the moment I registered ;_;
Oooh! :D Yay! My little sister can finally play +_+ She was upset that I didn't tell her about Flight Rising, like, the moment I registered ;_;
5AaV1vW.png
One of my friends has been waiting for registration to open again. I'll have to tell him about the window! :D
One of my friends has been waiting for registration to open again. I'll have to tell him about the window! :D
I am a simple man. I love dargoms and I love collectin things.

(any pronouns are fine, ty!)
[quote name="Rexi" date="2013-09-01 16:41:22"]@Loddie What sketches?[/quote] @Rexi it was posted to one of the tumblrs. Undels main tumblr I think?. Here is the image [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/2f50a9413fc3ef84690972559a339028/tumblr_msf664Lrds1r3n4hyo1_400.png[/img]
Rexi wrote on 2013-09-01 16:41:22:
@Loddie What sketches?
@Rexi it was posted to one of the tumblrs. Undels main tumblr I think?. Here is the image

tumblr_msf664Lrds1r3n4hyo1_400.png
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19