Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Sooo when are we getting the marshlands coliseum level? =D
Sooo when are we getting the marshlands coliseum level? =D
15evlog.jpg
I'm so excited for new players! My fiance and two best friends have been pestering me daily about when they can register, and today i had good news to tell them!

Thank you again for ALL the hard work you guys are putting into this site! I can't even imagine how much of your time this must eat up. We all appreciate it!
I'm so excited for new players! My fiance and two best friends have been pestering me daily about when they can register, and today i had good news to tell them!

Thank you again for ALL the hard work you guys are putting into this site! I can't even imagine how much of your time this must eat up. We all appreciate it!
Am I the only one who finds all this talk about economy in a dragons pet site, disturbing?

When gas prices go to an all time high, this isn't a sign that the economy is doing its best... or that it's "stable" ... so basing this entire site's "economy issue" on simply supply and demand is pretty lame as excuses go.

People just want to charge more because they can get away with it more with new users. That's a one-sided sort of "stability".

Plus, there's multiple economics theories...

I'm not too fond of capitalism so I guess the theories I lean towards make me biased, still.. even some of the most capitalistic countries have boundaries.

at the very leasat, maybe Flight Rising should put price limits on things, especially regarding gems. This would allow rises in prices without it going all crazy train and stuff. :x
Am I the only one who finds all this talk about economy in a dragons pet site, disturbing?

When gas prices go to an all time high, this isn't a sign that the economy is doing its best... or that it's "stable" ... so basing this entire site's "economy issue" on simply supply and demand is pretty lame as excuses go.

People just want to charge more because they can get away with it more with new users. That's a one-sided sort of "stability".

Plus, there's multiple economics theories...

I'm not too fond of capitalism so I guess the theories I lean towards make me biased, still.. even some of the most capitalistic countries have boundaries.

at the very leasat, maybe Flight Rising should put price limits on things, especially regarding gems. This would allow rises in prices without it going all crazy train and stuff. :x
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Ah (: My girl has been dying to join xD She'll be so excited to finally be able to!
Ah (: My girl has been dying to join xD She'll be so excited to finally be able to!
Gpasq5f.png
@ronnster

We need new blood because the current users are in a sense running out of lair space and therefore are very unlikely to buy new dragons, instead they're probably more likely to try and sell the ones they breed to improve the ones they have or make more room.

but it's a vicious cycle because no one's buying cuz no one has room XD

so in a sense there is a low demand for dragons and too high of a supply :)

(ah but with price limits then in theory there is a shortage of supply because less will sell their gems at the rate than they would if they could sell for higher. What you want is an incentive for people to buy more gems or maybe make people able to get more gems in game (like getting more gems in chests) as that would increase the supply of gems which in turn pulls down their price... or maybe for the currency to bee more stable? (that's what I want ^^; ))
@ronnster

We need new blood because the current users are in a sense running out of lair space and therefore are very unlikely to buy new dragons, instead they're probably more likely to try and sell the ones they breed to improve the ones they have or make more room.

but it's a vicious cycle because no one's buying cuz no one has room XD

so in a sense there is a low demand for dragons and too high of a supply :)

(ah but with price limits then in theory there is a shortage of supply because less will sell their gems at the rate than they would if they could sell for higher. What you want is an incentive for people to buy more gems or maybe make people able to get more gems in game (like getting more gems in chests) as that would increase the supply of gems which in turn pulls down their price... or maybe for the currency to bee more stable? (that's what I want ^^; ))
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
Can't wait to meet the new players tomorrow!
Can't wait to meet the new players tomorrow!
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out my sketch shop or my familiar shop!
Woohoo! That means my girl will be able to finally register =O
Woohoo! That means my girl will be able to finally register =O
Darn, a friend of mine wanted to register but we'll both be in school during that window. :c
Darn, a friend of mine wanted to register but we'll both be in school during that window. :c
I'm having the same problem with my friend Racktor. D:
I'm having the same problem with my friend Racktor. D:
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
13578.png
Collector
What time would this begin for eastern time? //woke up early -A- to help my friend's since they are all in school//
What time would this begin for eastern time? //woke up early -A- to help my friend's since they are all in school//
wolfvids_zpsaf95f4db.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19