Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
One of my best friends have been waiting to register for a long, long time now. He will probs miss the window by about 20 minutes because of school, but I'll try to make the account for him because he was so exited about it!
One of my best friends have been waiting to register for a long, long time now. He will probs miss the window by about 20 minutes because of school, but I'll try to make the account for him because he was so exited about it!
I'm so excited for this influx of new users! This should be a boon to us all (and hopefully not a bane to the servers. xD)
I'm so excited for this influx of new users! This should be a boon to us all (and hopefully not a bane to the servers. xD)
Awesome, hope everything goes well! -fingers crossed-

~Flash.
Awesome, hope everything goes well! -fingers crossed-

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
@tacocat That would be multi-accounting/account sharing. We do not advise doing this, as such things can be grounds for suspension. We'll be doing another registration burst in the near future, and hope to open up for full registration after we've had some time to monitor how the server handles a larger load. :-)
@tacocat That would be multi-accounting/account sharing. We do not advise doing this, as such things can be grounds for suspension. We'll be doing another registration burst in the near future, and hope to open up for full registration after we've had some time to monitor how the server handles a larger load. :-)
Good now maybe dragon prices will start going up with the fresh blood.
Good now maybe dragon prices will start going up with the fresh blood.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Undel
Okay, thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure, as she'd be immediately changing her password and whatnot.
@Undel
Okay, thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure, as she'd be immediately changing her password and whatnot.
oh hi
I've noticed a lot lately that we've been seeing more and more Swamp-like familiars and such, and twice now there's been mention of a swampy area...?

Are there plans for a 12th flight...?
I've noticed a lot lately that we've been seeing more and more Swamp-like familiars and such, and twice now there's been mention of a swampy area...?

Are there plans for a 12th flight...?
If you like dragons, then check out my DeviantART account to see all my wonderful pieces! I even do custom commissions of just about anything, including sculptures!
http://www.Neffertity.deviantart.com/gallery
Is anything going to be done about the search? I somewhat feel the search should go back up before more members are added.. I know I'm not an admin or coder, but shouldn't most of the things be working before the site is put under more pressure?
Is anything going to be done about the search? I somewhat feel the search should go back up before more members are added.. I know I'm not an admin or coder, but shouldn't most of the things be working before the site is put under more pressure?
A0wrOTH.gif
I think it's funny that no one seems to be reading the ENTIRE Paragraph about the Google Checkout/Google Wallet issue. It even says they MIGHT go to Google Wallet once they are certain it's SAFE for Players to use. Just means a lack of Gem Purchases for some players for a bit is all. Be patient people, and have some faith!

If Google Wallet turns out to have bugs and you paid money through it and didn't get your Gems, you'd get upset because it's not working and have wished the FR Team had learned more about it before using it. And because they aren't using it right away because they want to learn more about it, people are still getting upset. You really can't please anyone.

I on the other hand am just happy to see NEW PLAYERS! :D The time window for my time zone is 8 AM to 11 AM, which isn't too bad so EST people should have an easy time registering; well, except for people who have school I guess. But oh well. It's just a test run anyways! GOOD LUCK FR!!!
I think it's funny that no one seems to be reading the ENTIRE Paragraph about the Google Checkout/Google Wallet issue. It even says they MIGHT go to Google Wallet once they are certain it's SAFE for Players to use. Just means a lack of Gem Purchases for some players for a bit is all. Be patient people, and have some faith!

If Google Wallet turns out to have bugs and you paid money through it and didn't get your Gems, you'd get upset because it's not working and have wished the FR Team had learned more about it before using it. And because they aren't using it right away because they want to learn more about it, people are still getting upset. You really can't please anyone.

I on the other hand am just happy to see NEW PLAYERS! :D The time window for my time zone is 8 AM to 11 AM, which isn't too bad so EST people should have an easy time registering; well, except for people who have school I guess. But oh well. It's just a test run anyways! GOOD LUCK FR!!!
PUjvg1g.gif
Ah, See, I'm excited for this, But.. The window just so happens to be during one of my school days, So my friends can't make an account. Ah well, Maybe the next window will provide a chance, Eh?
Ah, See, I'm excited for this, But.. The window just so happens to be during one of my school days, So my friends can't make an account. Ah well, Maybe the next window will provide a chance, Eh?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19