Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I am very relieved that the popup issue was relieved. Thanks guys!

I hope you can look into the & issue soon, too. It's not too difficult to deal with, just a minor hassle. :)

Tuesday's going to be a crazy day. *puts on hard hat*
I am very relieved that the popup issue was relieved. Thanks guys!

I hope you can look into the & issue soon, too. It's not too difficult to deal with, just a minor hassle. :)

Tuesday's going to be a crazy day. *puts on hard hat*
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Wow, early in the morning. XD Luckily everyone I know joined before registration closed so long ago. I just REALLY hope none of the new users get frustrated with all the high prices that are bound to pop up. Though I'll be happy to sell my dragons for more than 100k once those users do earn more money.
Wow, early in the morning. XD Luckily everyone I know joined before registration closed so long ago. I just REALLY hope none of the new users get frustrated with all the high prices that are bound to pop up. Though I'll be happy to sell my dragons for more than 100k once those users do earn more money.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Is PST the FR time? I'm not sure D=
Is PST the FR time? I'm not sure D=
dragonSigtxt.png
My fiance will be gutted - he's at sea so can't sign up. Hopefully we'll catch the next window.
My fiance will be gutted - he's at sea so can't sign up. Hopefully we'll catch the next window.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
@Shex PST is the FR server time, yes :)
@Shex PST is the FR server time, yes :)
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Thanks, @Saone :)
Thanks, @Saone :)
dragonSigtxt.png
@Shex Not a problem! Glad to be able to help out ^^
@Shex Not a problem! Glad to be able to help out ^^
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
I'm just curious about something. My friend won't be available at that time, but she really wants to play. If I make an account for her and never touch it again, will I get in trouble? I won't be picking her dragon or anything, just making the account for her to use when she's back.
I'm just curious about something. My friend won't be available at that time, but she really wants to play. If I make an account for her and never touch it again, will I get in trouble? I won't be picking her dragon or anything, just making the account for her to use when she's back.
oh hi
Oh boy, it's going to be interesting watching how this window affects the dragon prices >_<
But anyways, nice new familiars!
Oh boy, it's going to be interesting watching how this window affects the dragon prices >_<
But anyways, nice new familiars!
9bu8tTE.pngD5OF5Gf.png
SO EXCITED! It'll be so nice to have new players running around
SO EXCITED! It'll be so nice to have new players running around
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19