Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
And why does everyone want hatchling prices to go up? I'm perfectly happy taking advantage of cheap pretty babies.
And why does everyone want hatchling prices to go up? I'm perfectly happy taking advantage of cheap pretty babies.
Im so excited to get all my friends signed up real quick :D
Im so excited to get all my friends signed up real quick :D
So excite!
Thanks for the good work ^^
Keep it up!
So excite!
Thanks for the good work ^^
Keep it up!
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
@Undel - Are you aware that the Poisonous Toridae are only marked for the price of 2 gems in the marketplace? That can't be right can it? Figured someone needs to know ASAP before this gets exploited too badly.
@Undel - Are you aware that the Poisonous Toridae are only marked for the price of 2 gems in the marketplace? That can't be right can it? Figured someone needs to know ASAP before this gets exploited too badly.
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
My friend has been waiting for a month :D
My friend has been waiting for a month :D
CIgoH1q.png
Oh and I purchased one to see if it did indeed only charge 2 gems and it does. So who do I return the one I purchased to? I will re-buy it once it's been priced right.
Oh and I purchased one to see if it did indeed only charge 2 gems and it does. So who do I return the one I purchased to? I will re-buy it once it's been priced right.
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
I just purchased one of those Poisonous Toridae's as well just absentmindedly (I had just traded treasure for gems to purchase the gem pets) I don't think it's meant to be 2 gems, is it? I didn't notice until i realized i still had over 200 gems still. Is there anywhere i can send it to return it?
I just purchased one of those Poisonous Toridae's as well just absentmindedly (I had just traded treasure for gems to purchase the gem pets) I don't think it's meant to be 2 gems, is it? I didn't notice until i realized i still had over 200 gems still. Is there anywhere i can send it to return it?
I hope that another alternative option is added in addition to Paypal, be it Google Wallet or Amazon's service or something else. Otherwise, I can't buy anymore gems.

Though I guess that will also help me save money, so I guess I win either way.

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how the influx of new users effects the economy. On the one hand, we'll have people wanting to fill up their lairs. On the other, they are going to be at a disadvantage when it comes to earning money, since they start with ungened plentifuls which sell for nothing. Plus the games are still up and down all the time. And if they can't earn money, they can't spend it either. But maybe things will work out.
I hope that another alternative option is added in addition to Paypal, be it Google Wallet or Amazon's service or something else. Otherwise, I can't buy anymore gems.

Though I guess that will also help me save money, so I guess I win either way.

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how the influx of new users effects the economy. On the one hand, we'll have people wanting to fill up their lairs. On the other, they are going to be at a disadvantage when it comes to earning money, since they start with ungened plentifuls which sell for nothing. Plus the games are still up and down all the time. And if they can't earn money, they can't spend it either. But maybe things will work out.
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
The Stats & Abilities also works if you reduce the number of dragons in your party. I find this to be a more acceptable work around ^_^
The Stats & Abilities also works if you reduce the number of dragons in your party. I find this to be a more acceptable work around ^_^
5891598x3192239.png
Thats like only 3 hours?? Thats not much is it?
Thats like only 3 hours?? Thats not much is it?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19