Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Apparel preview is pretty boss :D And I like the idea for players to be able to change their account names; Typos happen, after all, and I know I've seen a few players complaining it happened to them lol xD Thanks FR Team! You Rock!
Apparel preview is pretty boss :D And I like the idea for players to be able to change their account names; Typos happen, after all, and I know I've seen a few players complaining it happened to them lol xD Thanks FR Team! You Rock!
PUjvg1g.gif
Apparel Preview, Names changes, and more!
You guys are the best!
Apparel Preview, Names changes, and more!
You guys are the best!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Apparel preview is awesome!

And Thrage, I think I see a hint of Seven of Nine in that post of yours. xD
Apparel preview is awesome!

And Thrage, I think I see a hint of Seven of Nine in that post of yours. xD
"Someday you'll be able to just walk right past a fez!"
My Hatchery! - Come take a look! I have some pairs I'm really excited about! :3 Maybe you'll like what you see?
badge1_zps1cb9dc8f.png
Wauh!! Amazing!
Wauh!! Amazing!
furry_fiddle.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-17 02:11:23" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=94724#94724"] [b]Name Changes:[/b] By popular request, we have added the ability for users to change their account name from the account settings page. [/quote] I freakin' love you guys
Name Changes:
By popular request, we have added the ability for users to change their account name from the account settings page.

I freakin' love you guys
oh dude oh man i forget how to fr
Ohh, thanks guys!!! I was hoping for an apparel preview but never thought it would come so quickly. Actually not having it was saving me money but now I m staying away until I get more treasure. hehe!

Everything else is cool but I won't be using the name change. Can't stand to see a capital 'r' for my user name. When I was stalking viewing reddit I thought it would be mandatory and I died a little.

It would look better for my clan page, etc. but I can't do it.
Ohh, thanks guys!!! I was hoping for an apparel preview but never thought it would come so quickly. Actually not having it was saving me money but now I m staying away until I get more treasure. hehe!

Everything else is cool but I won't be using the name change. Can't stand to see a capital 'r' for my user name. When I was stalking viewing reddit I thought it would be mandatory and I died a little.

It would look better for my clan page, etc. but I can't do it.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-17 05:22:21" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=94724#95545"][quote name="Jackins" date="2013-06-17 05:12:04" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=94724#95505"]It's nice to see improvements rolled out so quickly. I don't know if anyone else has tried equipping one of the new fragments; but it seems that they don't work? I have a Glass Hybrid Fragment and am unable to equip it despite being lvl 11.[/quote] Glass only works on lightning, ice, or arcane dragons. Was the dragon you were trying to equip it to of the correct element?[/quote] I was trying to equip to a lightning dragon.
It's nice to see improvements rolled out so quickly.

I don't know if anyone else has tried equipping one of the new fragments; but it seems that they don't work? I have a Glass Hybrid Fragment and am unable to equip it despite being lvl 11.

Glass only works on lightning, ice, or arcane dragons. Was the dragon you were trying to equip it to of the correct element?

I was trying to equip to a lightning dragon.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Amazing update! Thank you~
Amazing update! Thank you~
FR-forum-signature_zps4c8800ad.png
Wow, awesome update, thanks!
Wow, awesome update, thanks!
Thank you so much for the preview ; w; <3!
Thank you so much for the preview ; w; <3!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11