Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thank you for the undates! I changed my username as soon as I saw it. While my name wasn't bad, I just picked it on a whim and regretted it a little later.

I love the apparal preview! It will probably aid in sucking up my treasure that I earned. XD
Thank you for the undates! I changed my username as soon as I saw it. While my name wasn't bad, I just picked it on a whim and regretted it a little later.

I love the apparal preview! It will probably aid in sucking up my treasure that I earned. XD
[quote name="Zaltys" date="2013-06-17 09:46:30" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=94724#97063"]I see that you've added things to other zones too. Harpy's Roost seems a lot more interesting now. I noticed that the Aviars seem weak compared to the other mobs there though, mostly because they have so little HP. And the Mind stat still seems a bit worthless in the last two zones, since the enemies are mostly melee. [/quote] This is what happens when you try and piggyback on an update at 7AM. >.>; The Aviar are now the appropriate level and reward appropriate exp.
I see that you've added things to other zones too.
Harpy's Roost seems a lot more interesting now.

I noticed that the Aviars seem weak compared to the other mobs there though, mostly because they have so little HP. And the Mind stat still seems a bit worthless in the last two zones, since the enemies are mostly melee.

This is what happens when you try and piggyback on an update at 7AM. >.>;

The Aviar are now the appropriate level and reward appropriate exp.
Wahooooo!! Apparel preview! 8D

I love games where the Admin actively work with players! +100000 to you devs and admin! :D!!!
Wahooooo!! Apparel preview! 8D

I love games where the Admin actively work with players! +100000 to you devs and admin! :D!!!
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
GithinjiSig.png
All of this stuff is great, especially the item preview. Thank you guys for your hard work! Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as the other people who wished only to capitalize their names via the name change feature, it won't let me do it.
All of this stuff is great, especially the item preview. Thank you guys for your hard work! Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as the other people who wished only to capitalize their names via the name change feature, it won't let me do it.
Blue Dragon Seaslug » she/her
» butch
» on FR time
» pings preferred!
wow don&#039;t you guys ever sleep? Love the updates! I&#039;ve got to get a set of elks, they look great. And I love the apparel previews <3 It&#039;s fun to play with
wow don&#039;t you guys ever sleep? Love the updates! I&#039;ve got to get a set of elks, they look great. And I love the apparel previews <3 It&#039;s fun to play with
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Loving the new updates! Especially the apparel preview. Yes!
Loving the new updates! Especially the apparel preview. Yes!
Oh, yeah! My name starts with a capital letter now, yay!
Thanks again guys!~
Oh, yeah! My name starts with a capital letter now, yay!
Thanks again guys!~
That apparel preview makes me really, really happy. Happy like you have no idea.
The scaling buffs are really great, too-- I was afraid that Regeneration and Haste would end up being useless later on, but the fact that they scale now is fantastic! :)
Thank you!
That apparel preview makes me really, really happy. Happy like you have no idea.
The scaling buffs are really great, too-- I was afraid that Regeneration and Haste would end up being useless later on, but the fact that they scale now is fantastic! :)
Thank you!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
I&#039;d like to preview expensive things like genes before I buy them, I wish you had been able to do that as well. Anyways I love the elk! Nice going on that one c:
I&#039;d like to preview expensive things like genes before I buy them, I wish you had been able to do that as well. Anyways I love the elk! Nice going on that one c:
tumblr_ms0r2aY23j1rs7uz7o1_250.png
Whoa, I leave for 3 hours and y&#039;all have already fixed my name. You guys work fast, thanks so much!
Whoa, I leave for 3 hours and y&#039;all have already fixed my name. You guys work fast, thanks so much!
Blue Dragon Seaslug » she/her
» butch
» on FR time
» pings preferred!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11