Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/news+6-17-13.png[/img][/center] [b]3 New Augment Stones:[/b] Three new augment stones are now available for dragons level 10 and up. They're dropping rarely off enemies in the level 10+ areas. [center][item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=shale hybrid fragment][/center] [b]New Friends, New Foes[/b]: Elk and Snowfall Elk are now appearing in the Boreal Wood venue in the coliseum. [center] [item=snowfall elk][item=elk][/center] [b]Name Changes:[/b] By popular request, we have added the ability for users to change their account name from the account settings page. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=94724]Read more about the updates by clicking here.[/url] [more] All users get [b]1 free name change[/b], with subsequent name changes costing 500 gems. [b]Apparel Preview Window:[/b] Users may now click on any piece of apparel on-site to preview what it looks like on any breed/gender combination. Open the apparel preview window by clicking on an apparel piece's icon! Thanks for the great suggestion! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/apparel_preview.png[/img][/center] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*]Dryads and Autumn dryads have had a sprite update. If you happen to see any funky display issues, [url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache][b]please clear your cache[/b].[/url] [*]The apparel system has received some optimizations. [*]Coliseum buffs are now based off of the caster's level. [*]Additional Enemy Sets added to Harpy's Roost. [/LIST]
news+6-17-13.png

3 New Augment Stones:
Three new augment stones are now available for dragons level 10 and up. They're dropping rarely off enemies in the level 10+ areas.
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment

New Friends, New Foes:
Elk and Snowfall Elk are now appearing in the Boreal Wood venue in the coliseum.
Snowfall Elk Elk

Name Changes:
By popular request, we have added the ability for users to change their account name from the account settings page.

Read more about the updates by clicking here.

All users get 1 free name change, with subsequent name changes costing 500 gems.

Apparel Preview Window:
Users may now click on any piece of apparel on-site to preview what it looks like on any breed/gender combination. Open the apparel preview window by clicking on an apparel piece's icon! Thanks for the great suggestion!

apparel_preview.png

Changelog:
  • Dryads and Autumn dryads have had a sprite update. If you happen to see any funky display issues, please clear your cache.
  • The apparel system has received some optimizations.
  • Coliseum buffs are now based off of the caster's level.
  • Additional Enemy Sets added to Harpy's Roost.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Hooooraaay~ Apparel preview. Looking forward to seeing those new enemies too. Thanks devs!
Hooooraaay~ Apparel preview. Looking forward to seeing those new enemies too. Thanks devs!
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
Awesome! :D
Awesome! :D
Yay, thank you for adding the preview feature :)
Yay, thank you for adding the preview feature :)
metona1banim_by_javen-d6e35ug_zps4a10e32e.gifKf77Ysm.png
The Apparel preview is the best thing ever! thank you .
The Apparel preview is the best thing ever! thank you .
“No dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, or There and Back Again
Though I'll probably be highly unlikely to change my username, I think it's a useful function for those who made an account with haste. :B

And maaaan, apparel preview and elk foes/familiars, let me love you forever, guys! <3
Though I&#039;ll probably be highly unlikely to change my username, I think it&#039;s a useful function for those who made an account with haste. :B

And maaaan, apparel preview and elk foes/familiars, let me love you forever, guys! <3
ZPPY.png
Awesome update :)

Just a quick information. I tried to change my name (I&#039;d like to capitalize the "a" at the beginning) but I can&#039;t. It says the name is already in use (which is true, obviously). I still want to keep the name. It&#039;s just the lower case "a" at the beginning that bugs me.
Awesome update :)

Just a quick information. I tried to change my name (I&#039;d like to capitalize the "a" at the beginning) but I can&#039;t. It says the name is already in use (which is true, obviously). I still want to keep the name. It&#039;s just the lower case "a" at the beginning that bugs me.
Nifty update is nifty <3
Looking forward to seeing the new augment stone <3
Nifty update is nifty <3
Looking forward to seeing the new augment stone <3
:D yay! Perhaps you should make Gene Scroll previews as well? Is there an open thread in the suggestions for this idea?
:D yay! Perhaps you should make Gene Scroll previews as well? Is there an open thread in the suggestions for this idea?
I was playing around with the preview- it&#039;s very helpful! Thank you so much!
I was playing around with the preview- it&#039;s very helpful! Thank you so much!
I06KedT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11