Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Mineral they will be cycled back in
@Mineral they will be cycled back in
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage

I read about it. Now I just hope they'll stick to their word.
@DragonSage

I read about it. Now I just hope they'll stick to their word.
~
@Adelon If that's a Taric reference, you are my new favorite person. XD
@Adelon If that's a Taric reference, you are my new favorite person. XD
daniellesshopthingdone.png
@Clarinae - It so was a Taric reference.
@Clarinae - It so was a Taric reference.
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
@Adelon I figured. I had to scroll through the comments to see if anyone else said anything. Something that good should never go unnoticed. lol
@Adelon I figured. I had to scroll through the comments to see if anyone else said anything. Something that good should never go unnoticed. lol
daniellesshopthingdone.png
Okay, I'm ready for the tutorial things to stop popping up now... One time on each page is fine (even tho I'm far from new), but if it's going to keep doing it every day, it's going to get seriously annoying. =3='
Okay, I'm ready for the tutorial things to stop popping up now... One time on each page is fine (even tho I'm far from new), but if it's going to keep doing it every day, it's going to get seriously annoying. =3='
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote]Looking for the perfect accessory for that gembond dragon?[/quote] HDU. [buys one]
Quote:
Looking for the perfect accessory for that gembond dragon?

HDU.

[buys one]
Oh man I LOVE those necklaces! I already got one for my pearlcatcher girl and it is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It makes her look so elegant and mystical. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=322946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3230/322946_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oh man I LOVE those necklaces! I already got one for my pearlcatcher girl and it is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It makes her look so elegant and mystical.

322946_350.png
supertiny_zps394c0837.png
@tristynnashllynn omg that's a beautiful color and gene combo
@tristynnashllynn omg that's a beautiful color and gene combo
@kanamine

Thank you! I loved her instantly when I found her. She's a key player in my lair now. ^_^
@kanamine

Thank you! I loved her instantly when I found her. She's a key player in my lair now. ^_^
supertiny_zps394c0837.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9