Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh wowza I need the those two necklaces Swipp's got their hands on for my planned Gembond dragon pair. They will match perfectly. 0w0 [quote]Skydancer adult sizes are displaying as hatchling sizes.[/quote] This is a display issue? ...but I [i]like[/i] my tiny 3' 4" Skydancer man. D:
Oh wowza I need the those two necklaces Swipp's got their hands on for my planned Gembond dragon pair. They will match perfectly. 0w0
Quote:
Skydancer adult sizes are displaying as hatchling sizes.

This is a display issue?
...but I like my tiny 3' 4" Skydancer man. D:
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
[quote]Certain players are unable to access the abilities and stats screen in the coliseum. We are investigating the issue.[/quote] Finally.
Quote:
Certain players are unable to access the abilities and stats screen in the coliseum. We are investigating the issue.

Finally.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
[quote]Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new? [/quote] The former, surely? Considering that they'll still have to draw them for any new species, it wouldn't make any sense to retire apparel permanently. Why spend time drawing something that no new player can get? Well, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Since I'm a collector, I hate games that pull the item-of-the-month nonsense.
Quote:
Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?
The former, surely?
Considering that they'll still have to draw them for any new species, it wouldn't make any sense to retire apparel permanently. Why spend time drawing something that no new player can get?

Well, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Since I'm a collector, I hate games that pull the item-of-the-month nonsense.
i had it poping up as if i was a new player

i was wondering if it was a glitch
i had it poping up as if i was a new player

i was wondering if it was a glitch
SexyShadows4_zps293a3c1b.png
I'd like to know the fate of the pirate apparel, as well. Will they be showing up again but this time in the marketplace?

Hope the Abilities and Stats thing gets fixed quickly. It's been a long time waiting to hear word on it.
I'd like to know the fate of the pirate apparel, as well. Will they be showing up again but this time in the marketplace?

Hope the Abilities and Stats thing gets fixed quickly. It's been a long time waiting to hear word on it.
ccDyspX.png
@Xhaztol I do have one issue that may or may not have already been mentioned. When I tried to put my White Linen Tail Wrap on my female Skydancer, for some reason it showed up as Wing Wraps instead lol
@Xhaztol I do have one issue that may or may not have already been mentioned. When I tried to put my White Linen Tail Wrap on my female Skydancer, for some reason it showed up as Wing Wraps instead lol
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Dat Sapphire pendant. Perfect for my gen1 ice/grey/caribbean gembond Skydancer. Must have eeeet.
And I'm VERY curious about what things Swip will take for the stall-exclusive ones.
Dat Sapphire pendant. Perfect for my gen1 ice/grey/caribbean gembond Skydancer. Must have eeeet.
And I'm VERY curious about what things Swip will take for the stall-exclusive ones.
ZPPY.png
@Undel
@Xhaztol
I can get to abilities and stats, but I can't organize party anymore in Coliseum.
It's the only thing not working for me in coli... And it worked fine yesterday.
@Undel
@Xhaztol
I can get to abilities and stats, but I can't organize party anymore in Coliseum.
It's the only thing not working for me in coli... And it worked fine yesterday.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Shiny!

And glad you hear you are investigating the abilities and stats thing.
Shiny!

And glad you hear you are investigating the abilities and stats thing.
SqnIrhs.png
[quote name="Zaltys" date="2013-08-28 22:47:20"][quote]Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new? [/quote] The former, surely? Considering that they'll still have to draw them for any new species, it wouldn't make any sense to retire apparel permanently. Why spend time drawing something that no new player can get? Well, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Since I'm a collector, I hate games that pull the item-of-the-month nonsense.[/quote] Agreed. And since the whole site is closed off to new players, if the items are retired -permanently- they are going to end up being super rare once new players do start showing up. Whereas if they are cyclical and going to show up again in a year, I won't be distraught if I can't manage to afford them now. How do we get an answer to this? Ping the admins and hope they read it? @Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri?
Zaltys wrote on 2013-08-28 22:47:20:
Quote:
Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?
The former, surely?
Considering that they'll still have to draw them for any new species, it wouldn't make any sense to retire apparel permanently. Why spend time drawing something that no new player can get?

Well, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Since I'm a collector, I hate games that pull the item-of-the-month nonsense.

Agreed. And since the whole site is closed off to new players, if the items are retired -permanently- they are going to end up being super rare once new players do start showing up. Whereas if they are cyclical and going to show up again in a year, I won't be distraught if I can't manage to afford them now.

How do we get an answer to this? Ping the admins and hope they read it?
@Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9