Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
But talk like a pirate day isn't until the 19th! P-)
But talk like a pirate day isn't until the 19th! P-)
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Thank you so much for the updates! :)
Thank you so much for the updates! :)
@Undel excited to see the male versions of the Serthis in the future :D

I love the design of the new pendants. Particularly on the female Imperials ♥ Though I do wish the pendant itself wasn't quite so huge. I'd love to see some more delicate jewellery released at some point, maybe some horn bands or earrings *not at all addicted to apparel...nope*
@Undel excited to see the male versions of the Serthis in the future :D

I love the design of the new pendants. Particularly on the female Imperials ♥ Though I do wish the pendant itself wasn't quite so huge. I'd love to see some more delicate jewellery released at some point, maybe some horn bands or earrings *not at all addicted to apparel...nope*
[quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2013-08-28 19:01:00"]Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?[/quote] [color=green]This would be very good to know. That, and the details of the MP Skin contest - are those also cycling around and will be back, or are they going to be gone forever?
clockworkMoose wrote on 2013-08-28 19:01:00:
Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?

This would be very good to know. That, and the details of the MP Skin contest - are those also cycling around and will be back, or are they going to be gone forever?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Yeah, you take that Google Checkout to town!
Yeah, you take that Google Checkout to town!
oberonprance_zps9cf30752.gif rosebudprance_zps57f60902.gif OoImYiM.png
Noooo of course the one I want is a Swipp item DX
Noooo of course the one I want is a Swipp item DX
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I miss google checkout so much. :( Really not a paypal fan. I hope it's fixed soon!
I miss google checkout so much. :( Really not a paypal fan. I hope it's fixed soon!
[quote name="GreenRoc" date="2013-08-28 19:00:13"]@Undel, If Google Wallet is not restored before September 11th, would you please delay retiring Corsair's Apparel until Google Wallet people can get their gems?[/quote] Seeing as how many, including myself, have access only to Google Wallet this is a very good question, and something I'm curious about as well. I also hope the Stats and Abilities issue will be tended to soon since it can be a huge restriction to many for leveling, exalting, and festival farming.
GreenRoc wrote on 2013-08-28 19:00:13:
@Undel, If Google Wallet is not restored before September 11th, would you please delay retiring Corsair's Apparel until Google Wallet people can get their gems?

Seeing as how many, including myself, have access only to Google Wallet this is a very good question, and something I'm curious about as well.
I also hope the Stats and Abilities issue will be tended to soon since it can be a huge restriction to many for leveling, exalting, and festival farming.
cnFe09Q.gif
[quote name="Rhea" date="2013-08-28 20:00:59"][quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2013-08-28 19:01:00"]Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?[/quote] [color=green]This would be very good to know. That, and the details of the MP Skin contest - are those also cycling around and will be back, or are they going to be gone forever?[/quote] I second (third) this.
Rhea wrote on 2013-08-28 20:00:59:
clockworkMoose wrote on 2013-08-28 19:01:00:
Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?

This would be very good to know. That, and the details of the MP Skin contest - are those also cycling around and will be back, or are they going to be gone forever?

I second (third) this.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
my god dem pendents O_O Ill be sure to keep an eye out at swipps to see what hes after they look nniiicccee
my god dem pendents O_O Ill be sure to keep an eye out at swipps to see what hes after they look nniiicccee
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9