Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I am SO getting a pendant. GO PENDANTS! :D
I am SO getting a pendant. GO PENDANTS! :D
Come check out my hatchery, Bahama Dreams Hatchery! Producing tropical and bright dragons since 2015! y9ncFF7.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-08-28 18:56:42"] FR serpentfolk are not in keeping with the narrative origin of nagas. So they get a unique name, and can be a little bit more unique to FR at the same time. There will be more Serthis in the future. I know that we've had quite a few requests for male versions. :-)[/quote] I thought they both were male. Oops.
Undel wrote on 2013-08-28 18:56:42:

FR serpentfolk are not in keeping with the narrative origin of nagas. So they get a unique name, and can be a little bit more unique to FR at the same time. There will be more Serthis in the future. I know that we've had quite a few requests for male versions. :-)

I thought they both were male. Oops.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I seriously doubt "uniqueness" was the reason they changed the names of the nagas. The whining about it and the name changes seem way too coincidental. Call me crazy, but that's what I think. Nevertheless, the new apparel items rock. GET IT? ROCK? okay sorry Totally getting one for this cute little gembonded girl though. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=474862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4749/474862_350.png[/img] [/url]
I seriously doubt "uniqueness" was the reason they changed the names of the nagas. The whining about it and the name changes seem way too coincidental. Call me crazy, but that's what I think.

Nevertheless, the new apparel items rock. GET IT? ROCK?
okay sorry
Totally getting one for this cute little gembonded girl though.

474862_350.png
Ooooh, wow, @Rexi, I'm usually not a fan of gembond, but wow does gem look good on her!
Ooooh, wow, @Rexi, I'm usually not a fan of gembond, but wow does gem look good on her!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Those pendants are really pretty~

I have a question; when do you think the 'adventure/quest' mode will be released? Can you give us any ideas of what it will be like?

Also is it just me, or is the site lagging worse then it ever has before for the past fifteen minutes?
Those pendants are really pretty~

I have a question; when do you think the 'adventure/quest' mode will be released? Can you give us any ideas of what it will be like?

Also is it just me, or is the site lagging worse then it ever has before for the past fifteen minutes?
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
@clockworkMoose Oh, thank you! :)
@clockworkMoose Oh, thank you! :)
I'm a bit irked that the Nagas were renamed simply because a few people thought they were wrong or something... but, whatever. They're still Nagas.

Besides that, THOSE PENDANTS ARE AMAZING AND I MUST HAVE ONE
no more like 10 thousand but what does that matter
I'm a bit irked that the Nagas were renamed simply because a few people thought they were wrong or something... but, whatever. They're still Nagas.

Besides that, THOSE PENDANTS ARE AMAZING AND I MUST HAVE ONE
no more like 10 thousand but what does that matter
I06KedT.gif
[quote name="Adelon" date="2013-08-28 18:30:13"]Those pendants are truly outrageous.[/quote] Truly, truly, truly outrageous.
Adelon wrote on 2013-08-28 18:30:13:
Those pendants are truly outrageous.

Truly, truly, truly outrageous.
Noooo, not the piratey stuff! *scrambles to get it*

Thank you for the lovely new bling though. :3
Noooo, not the piratey stuff! *scrambles to get it*

Thank you for the lovely new bling though. :3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Ow, looks like I'll 'ave t' stalk th' forums an' Auction House fer any corsair apparel. Me crew be seaworthy but th' apparel certainly strengthens tha' statement. On th' bright side, ye give me crew reason t' plunder more often, fer certain! Such shiny objects be th' goal fer many o' th' scallywags.
Ow, looks like I'll 'ave t' stalk th' forums an' Auction House fer any corsair apparel. Me crew be seaworthy but th' apparel certainly strengthens tha' statement. On th' bright side, ye give me crew reason t' plunder more often, fer certain! Such shiny objects be th' goal fer many o' th' scallywags.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9