Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I need a Citrine pendent for Smaug's eventual Gembonding yes.
I need a Citrine pendent for Smaug's eventual Gembonding yes.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
I hope Google Wallet is fixed before September 11th, so I can get Corsair's Apparel.
I hope Google Wallet is fixed before September 11th, so I can get Corsair's Apparel.
You didn't have to change the naga's name because someone got butthurt about it.
Anyways, LOVE THE NECKLACES
but seroiusly you dont have to cater to a social justice idiot
You didn't have to change the naga's name because someone got butthurt about it.
Anyways, LOVE THE NECKLACES
but seroiusly you dont have to cater to a social justice idiot
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Yeess I've been waiting for jewelry like this, I need the Diamond pendents.

Why where the naga renamed?
Yeess I've been waiting for jewelry like this, I need the Diamond pendents.

Why where the naga renamed?
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Definitely going to have to get a few of those pendants eventually.
Definitely going to have to get a few of those pendants eventually.
Corsair's set will be pulled as individuals and the pack. We're cycling in some new gem apparel. :-)

FR serpentfolk are not in keeping with the narrative origin of nagas. So they get a unique name, and can be a little bit more unique to FR at the same time. There will be more Serthis in the future. I know that we've had quite a few requests for male versions. :-)
Corsair's set will be pulled as individuals and the pack. We're cycling in some new gem apparel. :-)

FR serpentfolk are not in keeping with the narrative origin of nagas. So they get a unique name, and can be a little bit more unique to FR at the same time. There will be more Serthis in the future. I know that we've had quite a few requests for male versions. :-)
Ooh, I really like the new pendants. Something pretty to match to my dragons eyes. =D

Also, I'm so glad that the Skydancer sizes are incorrectly displaying and it's not just that they're tiny weeny little dragons. I was mildly (and irrationally, I know) disappointed that my pretty custom progen girl was so tiny after I scrolled her, especially when I saw that some of them were so much bigger.

Now I really must go and buy a second eyepatch. Euron requires one before they stop selling forever though I'd really like a red one, sobbb.
Ooh, I really like the new pendants. Something pretty to match to my dragons eyes. =D

Also, I'm so glad that the Skydancer sizes are incorrectly displaying and it's not just that they're tiny weeny little dragons. I was mildly (and irrationally, I know) disappointed that my pretty custom progen girl was so tiny after I scrolled her, especially when I saw that some of them were so much bigger.

Now I really must go and buy a second eyepatch. Euron requires one before they stop selling forever though I'd really like a red one, sobbb.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Undel, If Google Wallet is not restored before September 11th, would you please delay retiring Corsair's Apparel until Google Wallet people can get their gems?
@Undel, If Google Wallet is not restored before September 11th, would you please delay retiring Corsair's Apparel until Google Wallet people can get their gems?
Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?
Cycle as in, cyclical and they will be back around again, or cycle as in recycled and gone forever in favor of something new?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Oooh those necklaces are truly lovely! I shall have to find a way to acquire some... shame the colors I like aren't with Swipp, though.

I was curious about the name change as well. ... To be honest, I thought the Nagas were men, whoops.
Oooh those necklaces are truly lovely! I shall have to find a way to acquire some... shame the colors I like aren't with Swipp, though.

I was curious about the name change as well. ... To be honest, I thought the Nagas were men, whoops.
wsln8Sy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9