Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Congrats everybody!!! All these skins are super gorgeous. I can't wait to get that snapper skin [img]http://media.tumblr.com/95203cf2121e255724b2cc789f84552b/tumblr_inline_ms52kjNQsO1qz4rgp.gif[/img] And @Undel thank you so much for the honorable mention ;v; omg
Congrats everybody!!! All these skins are super gorgeous. I can't wait to get that snapper skin tumblr_inline_ms52kjNQsO1qz4rgp.gif

And @Undel thank you so much for the honorable mention ;v; omg
What beautiful skins!! Congrats to the contest winners!
What beautiful skins!! Congrats to the contest winners!
10selK3.png
Congratulations on all the winners of the skin contest! Good job everyone, the skins look great. I feel like I have to get one of each xD
Congratulations on all the winners of the skin contest! Good job everyone, the skins look great. I feel like I have to get one of each xD
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
Aaah I'm giddy just being part of honorable mentions. Wow :D

Congrats to the winners, they're well deserved!
Aaah I'm giddy just being part of honorable mentions. Wow :D

Congrats to the winners, they're well deserved!
- closed - potential revamp in future -
B2G7Wpb.png
Oh. Ah. I need that Spiral one. Kitsune skin (heart) (hearts with tags kill the post apparently)
Oh. Ah. I need that Spiral one. Kitsune skin (heart) (hearts with tags kill the post apparently)
I really need that Spiral Skin!! 8D It looks amazing. What is it called?
I really need that Spiral Skin!! 8D It looks amazing. What is it called?
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica
Foxfire (:
@Septica
Foxfire (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
OMG! I saw that ridgeback, then the skydancer, and finally that snapper...WOW!!! In love, like can't let them get away...need to make treasure just in case.

Congrats to everyone though. They are all awesome.
OMG! I saw that ridgeback, then the skydancer, and finally that snapper...WOW!!! In love, like can't let them get away...need to make treasure just in case.

Congrats to everyone though. They are all awesome.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Coool! Thanks for the update! :D
Coool! Thanks for the update! :D
Wow, love the skins! Congrats to the winners! :D

Also, the metallurgist's tools are fantastic! :D *saving embers frantically* I'm gonna need more than one of those.
Wow, love the skins! Congrats to the winners! :D

Also, the metallurgist's tools are fantastic! :D *saving embers frantically* I'm gonna need more than one of those.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16