Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@Akiri

Is the coliseum not dropping festival items, or has it just not been updated yet?
@Akiri

Is the coliseum not dropping festival items, or has it just not been updated yet?
@Vepe no one has been snatching scrolls in peace. tumblr announced it i think so everyone who follows over there rushed for it. but again. such low restock rates hardly anyones gotten one yet

I've been trying to get even one scroll for the past 4 hours. i have only seen a scroll in the market once and that was during the downtime..
@Vepe no one has been snatching scrolls in peace. tumblr announced it i think so everyone who follows over there rushed for it. but again. such low restock rates hardly anyones gotten one yet

I've been trying to get even one scroll for the past 4 hours. i have only seen a scroll in the market once and that was during the downtime..
It's not a problem.

Have some tea, @Vepe. I think we both need it. I feel like my head is going to explode from this. (Just don't envy us scroll-chasers. It's been ridiculously stressful.)
It's not a problem.

Have some tea, @Vepe. I think we both need it. I feel like my head is going to explode from this. (Just don't envy us scroll-chasers. It's been ridiculously stressful.)
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.
Eh...I have to agree about the restock rate.
Considering how everyone has been waiting for them so long, it should be a bit more than just 10 or so, at least for a limited time, just to avoid the disappointment on the already late announcement for the release.

I was just lucky enough that someone decided to sell one of the scrolls for Gems on the AH, but I can't say so for most others...People keep refreshing the pages in hopes to get a hold of one of these scrolls, and 10 is...Well, 10, for about 2000 members online trying to get one. :c
Eh...I have to agree about the restock rate.
Considering how everyone has been waiting for them so long, it should be a bit more than just 10 or so, at least for a limited time, just to avoid the disappointment on the already late announcement for the release.

I was just lucky enough that someone decided to sell one of the scrolls for Gems on the AH, but I can't say so for most others...People keep refreshing the pages in hopes to get a hold of one of these scrolls, and 10 is...Well, 10, for about 2000 members online trying to get one. :c
400k Treasure? I am pretty sure that I saw them cost 500k.
400k Treasure? I am pretty sure that I saw them cost 500k.
UZVTEBc.png
Random connection failed messages. The more they fix, the more they break, it seems....
Random connection failed messages. The more they fix, the more they break, it seems....
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@RedShinigami - I know how you feel. I got a look at the scrolls right before they were sold out and I was shocked.

@Nessahlia - I don't blame them for being a little more expensive then the basic breeds but I don't think the special treasure breeds should be as high as they are, all of them not just the Skydancers. I was just really hoping after all the hype they'd be a little more attainable then they are. Sorry if my opinion rubs anyone the wrong way.
@RedShinigami - I know how you feel. I got a look at the scrolls right before they were sold out and I was shocked.

@Nessahlia - I don't blame them for being a little more expensive then the basic breeds but I don't think the special treasure breeds should be as high as they are, all of them not just the Skydancers. I was just really hoping after all the hype they'd be a little more attainable then they are. Sorry if my opinion rubs anyone the wrong way.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
@Vepe

I don't know how things work behind the scenes, but it's entirely possible that the dragons shown in the market place were either (a) put there by the admin to see who would notice it first or (b) possibly chosen site testers who were rewarded with a free breed change scroll for helping out.

They really haven't been out for very long so it's no huge deal. If you set a goal to do so, then you'll get one too someday.
@Vepe

I don't know how things work behind the scenes, but it's entirely possible that the dragons shown in the market place were either (a) put there by the admin to see who would notice it first or (b) possibly chosen site testers who were rewarded with a free breed change scroll for helping out.

They really haven't been out for very long so it's no huge deal. If you set a goal to do so, then you'll get one too someday.
Yay! But........ no scrolls. :(
Yay! But........ no scrolls. :(
ban3_zpsc5649ba6.png
@Heike

That's a good suggestion. I'll do just that and get away from computer for a while. I haven't even slept too well so that may also contribute in my irritation.

Good luck scroll-hunting everyone else!
@Heike

That's a good suggestion. I'll do just that and get away from computer for a while. I haven't even slept too well so that may also contribute in my irritation.

Good luck scroll-hunting everyone else!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31