Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
At least you announced the Skydancers... a few hours or perhaps even days late. Kinda disappointed because the people who found out about them on their own got a lead.
At least you announced the Skydancers... a few hours or perhaps even days late. Kinda disappointed because the people who found out about them on their own got a lead.
@Vepe, not necessarily... Many of us knew, but if you look at some of our lairs, you won't see a single Skydancer yet because the stock is too small and the restocks are too infrequent.

That and they only appeared yesterday evening.
@Vepe, not necessarily... Many of us knew, but if you look at some of our lairs, you won't see a single Skydancer yet because the stock is too small and the restocks are too infrequent.

That and they only appeared yesterday evening.
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.
I actually think that it's good that they were announced late. Means that if you put up with the earlier awful lag, more chances of getting one if you're on the ball. Plus the site is not necessarily overwhelmed at peak hour traffic.
I actually think that it's good that they were announced late. Means that if you put up with the earlier awful lag, more chances of getting one if you're on the ball. Plus the site is not necessarily overwhelmed at peak hour traffic.
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Vepe

Technically, a few hours late. About 3-4 or so.

And all this AH refreshing madness reminds me of Dragon Cave, trying to get the holiday egg for hours... Honestly, the DC eggs were much easier to catch.
@Vepe

Technically, a few hours late. About 3-4 or so.

And all this AH refreshing madness reminds me of Dragon Cave, trying to get the holiday egg for hours... Honestly, the DC eggs were much easier to catch.
84480400.png
They're lovely, thank you.

But I'm gonna add my voice to the raising restock amounts opinion, because it's becoming near impossible to snag a scroll between how many are released and these near constant "connection failed" errors. :c
They're lovely, thank you.

But I'm gonna add my voice to the raising restock amounts opinion, because it's becoming near impossible to snag a scroll between how many are released and these near constant "connection failed" errors. :c
tumblr_mx77e9ATt21rddvmpo3_400.png
soooo cooool*lol*
soooo cooool*lol*
@Shara
400k!? -dies- I haven't even seen the SD scrolls in stock yet, and I was just about to ask the price of the scrolls...so much for all the excitement ;n; sadly there's really no easy way to get treasure anymore...so this'll be really hard....
@Shara
400k!? -dies- I haven't even seen the SD scrolls in stock yet, and I was just about to ask the price of the scrolls...so much for all the excitement ;n; sadly there's really no easy way to get treasure anymore...so this'll be really hard....
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
I'm actually in no rush to get a skydancer.

For one, I'm broke as all butts and two I think that it's a good thing we all can't get what we want. Imperials are so expensive because they are super rare and special. Skydancers, a breed that someone had to pay loads of money to achieve, should not be easily attained either.
I'm actually in no rush to get a skydancer.

For one, I'm broke as all butts and two I think that it's a good thing we all can't get what we want. Imperials are so expensive because they are super rare and special. Skydancers, a breed that someone had to pay loads of money to achieve, should not be easily attained either.
Oh yay, new dragons. I also greatly approve the incubation update.

FR really has been faster for me aswell. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Oh yay, new dragons. I also greatly approve the incubation update.

FR really has been faster for me aswell. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
@Heike
@Lae

Thanks for telling me how long they've been out. Somehow makes me easier to deal with my anger. That still doesn't make it fair that they've been out before announcing. Allowing the aware people snatch scrolls in peace and others have to struggle now when everyone knows they're out.
@Heike
@Lae

Thanks for telling me how long they've been out. Somehow makes me easier to deal with my anger. That still doesn't make it fair that they've been out before announcing. Allowing the aware people snatch scrolls in peace and others have to struggle now when everyone knows they're out.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31