Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I snagged my first scroll this morning for 395k!! thank you, mysterious fire flight person! I wish I caught your name so I could thank you personally, but I was so bewildered by the lowered price that I clicked it the moment I saw it.

but... now I've got to decide who gets it... hoo boy, this is gonna be hard.
I snagged my first scroll this morning for 395k!! thank you, mysterious fire flight person! I wish I caught your name so I could thank you personally, but I was so bewildered by the lowered price that I clicked it the moment I saw it.

but... now I've got to decide who gets it... hoo boy, this is gonna be hard.
X9mEQop.gif
I saw a similar opportunity to get a scroll for 390k or around that on AH, but missed it. About two days ago, someone put another on AH for 400k, and I finally got that one. I didn't get to see their name, but my thanks goes to that person. Also to my friend 3s10 who helped with gathering treasure for the scroll and genes. Once I had the scroll, I've looked for a starter with a flight type that I didn't already own, and iridescent at the very least. Would have been ideal if it had iri and shimmer, but then I saw a Wind guardian with midnight (iri) body, and red wings and red tertiary gene. Had to buy it. One Gembond and a Shimmer scroll later, Windscreamer was completed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=452634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4527/452634_350.png[/img] [/url]
I saw a similar opportunity to get a scroll for 390k or around that on AH, but missed it. About two days ago, someone put another on AH for 400k, and I finally got that one. I didn't get to see their name, but my thanks goes to that person.
Also to my friend 3s10 who helped with gathering treasure for the scroll and genes.

Once I had the scroll, I've looked for a starter with a flight type that I didn't already own, and iridescent at the very least. Would have been ideal if it had iri and shimmer, but then I saw a Wind guardian with midnight (iri) body, and red wings and red tertiary gene. Had to buy it.
One Gembond and a Shimmer scroll later, Windscreamer was completed.

452634_350.png
Crunchy Moth Legs... It could be a good name for a breakfast cereal.
1577.png1671.png1575.png
Waaaaahaaaaaaaaa, I missed out on it the openinging!!! My internet was off... waaahaaaaa......... HOW DO I GET ONE??????!!!!!!!!! (or breed change)
Waaaaahaaaaaaaaa, I missed out on it the openinging!!! My internet was off... waaahaaaaa......... HOW DO I GET ONE??????!!!!!!!!! (or breed change)
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

[quote name="SippyCup" date="2013-09-05 21:12:56"]Waaaaahaaaaaaaaa, I missed out on it the openinging!!! My internet was off... waaahaaaaa......... HOW DO I GET ONE??????!!!!!!!!! (or breed change)[/quote] Market Place scroll (if you are quick enough and if people slowed down on buying it) or Auction House (cheaper but non-customizable).
SippyCup wrote on 2013-09-05 21:12:56:
Market Place scroll (if you are quick enough and if people slowed down on buying it) or Auction House (cheaper but non-customizable).
Crunchy Moth Legs... It could be a good name for a breakfast cereal.
1577.png1671.png1575.png
I really love Skydancers, I really hope that I can find a beauty for myself.
I really love Skydancers, I really hope that I can find a beauty for myself.
They are so awsome.....Can't wait to get one. Gonna take a while though lol.
They are so awsome.....Can't wait to get one. Gonna take a while though lol.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
I snagged a pair!! Now to make some pretty babies!!
I snagged a pair!! Now to make some pretty babies!!
V1druVM.gif Cutie pie done by WinterSolace
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31