Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Wow awesome!
Too bad that I have lost my 3 day bonus through the maintance.
Wow awesome!
Too bad that I have lost my 3 day bonus through the maintance.
I've done five incubations but I still have to wait for tomorrow to hatch my babies? Ugh.
I've done five incubations but I still have to wait for tomorrow to hatch my babies? Ugh.
It would be pretty nice if restock rates for this thing were increased. At the very least make it a stack of 20 or more.

Me and a lot of other people have been trying to get one for HOURS with no success. I myself have only seen a glimpse of the scrolls ONCE during all these hours of attempting to restock one.
It would be pretty nice if restock rates for this thing were increased. At the very least make it a stack of 20 or more.

Me and a lot of other people have been trying to get one for HOURS with no success. I myself have only seen a glimpse of the scrolls ONCE during all these hours of attempting to restock one.
O4amstX.png
[quote name="Reese" date="2013-08-25 00:42:24"]It would be pretty nice if restock rates for this thing were increased. At the very least make it a stack of 20 or more. [/quote] This. For the new breed it's logical, no? I've seen the SD scrolls a couple of times. Always was too late for grab =\
Reese wrote on 2013-08-25 00:42:24:

This. For the new breed it's logical, no?

I've seen the SD scrolls a couple of times. Always was too late for grab =\
84480400.png
[quote name="Lae" date="2013-08-25 00:44:27"][quote name="Reese" date="2013-08-25 00:42:24"]It would be pretty nice if restock rates for this thing were increased. At the very least make it a stack of 20 or more. [/quote] This. For the new breed it's logical, no? I've seen the SD scrolls a couple of times. Always was too late for grab =\[/quote] Yes please @Akiri
Lae wrote on 2013-08-25 00:44:27:
Reese wrote on 2013-08-25 00:42:24:

This. For the new breed it's logical, no?

I've seen the SD scrolls a couple of times. Always was too late for grab =\

Yes please @Akiri
Why couldn't the scrolls be stocked in the marketplace during the scheduled maintenance so that the announcement and the actual release of the scrolls coincided?

I am genuinely curious because I cannot fathom why this was necessary. I was upset that I found out through tumblr, rather than from the site itself. It makes me trust the admin less.
Why couldn't the scrolls be stocked in the marketplace during the scheduled maintenance so that the announcement and the actual release of the scrolls coincided?

I am genuinely curious because I cannot fathom why this was necessary. I was upset that I found out through tumblr, rather than from the site itself. It makes me trust the admin less.
Great that they're released!

Getting a *ton* of Connection Failed errors though. :(

lTYgGwn.png
Skydancers broke the site! D:

Also thanks for no egg rot! This allows me to stress a little less when I am away from a computer for even a day.
Skydancers broke the site! D:

Also thanks for no egg rot! This allows me to stress a little less when I am away from a computer for even a day.
[quote name="aerivore" date="2013-08-25 00:49:32"]Great that they're released! Getting a *ton* of Connection Failed errors though. :([/quote] Me too. :c Also seconding the call for having them temporarily stock at greater rates.
aerivore wrote on 2013-08-25 00:49:32:

Me too. :c

Also seconding the call for having them temporarily stock at greater rates.
Thank you for the Skydancers, I've been looking forward to them for so long and they look beautiful!

But I am uber-disappointed at how expensive they are...I was hoping they'd be a little cheaper since they're for treasure and the most expensive one is 325k (which I also think is a little high since it's been so very hard to save up lately, what with the games and the coliseum acting up constantly), but they're 400k and I was shocked to see that to be honest. 8(
Thank you for the Skydancers, I've been looking forward to them for so long and they look beautiful!

But I am uber-disappointed at how expensive they are...I was hoping they'd be a little cheaper since they're for treasure and the most expensive one is 325k (which I also think is a little high since it's been so very hard to save up lately, what with the games and the coliseum acting up constantly), but they're 400k and I was shocked to see that to be honest. 8(
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31