Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Glad to know the work is continuing. In the parts of the site I've been using, I've not yet found the hoped-for dramatic speed improvements; but I haven't been in the Fair or the Coliseum yet.
Glad to know the work is continuing. In the parts of the site I've been using, I've not yet found the hoped-for dramatic speed improvements; but I haven't been in the Fair or the Coliseum yet.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
see how the we're awesome part is marked out? We're no longer awesome ; A ;

Seriously though, you guys are doing awesome jobs! I noticed the site's getting quite a bit faster! But hurry U= I have people who wanna join XP
see how the we're awesome part is marked out? We're no longer awesome ; A ;

Seriously though, you guys are doing awesome jobs! I noticed the site's getting quite a bit faster! But hurry U= I have people who wanna join XP
My Sales/ Trades/ Wants/ etc. : http://umbradraconem.weebly.com/
Bannersalazar_zps4b790ba7.png
Hey @Xhaztol, will they still be done at 13:00? I'd really like to be able to do some fairground games, but they're not giving treasure right now so that kind of kills the point.
Hey @Xhaztol, will they still be done at 13:00? I'd really like to be able to do some fairground games, but they're not giving treasure right now so that kind of kills the point.
@Xhaztol
Thanks FR staff!
When you get to it, is there any chance you guys can grant me more than two pages of comments in my profile? All the previous posts are sort of gone... That was my way of secretly being able to creep other users' lairs XD
@Xhaztol
Thanks FR staff!
When you get to it, is there any chance you guys can grant me more than two pages of comments in my profile? All the previous posts are sort of gone... That was my way of secretly being able to creep other users' lairs XD
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Thanks for all the work and updates, everyone.
Thanks for all the work and updates, everyone.
You guys are awesome, keep up the good work!
You guys are awesome, keep up the good work!
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
I don't know whether it's because we only have 1200 users online atm, but the site is flying. I just managed to pet all my familiars in 5 minutes, a process that's taken more than an hour when we were experiencing issues.

Cheers and thanks for all the hard work. Keeping my fingers crossed :)
I don't know whether it's because we only have 1200 users online atm, but the site is flying. I just managed to pet all my familiars in 5 minutes, a process that's taken more than an hour when we were experiencing issues.

Cheers and thanks for all the hard work. Keeping my fingers crossed :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Now the site seems to be running without lag, at least in the Coliseum. This could be due to a lighter load just after it came back up instead of the changes, but I'm hopeful that the problem is nearly licked.
Now the site seems to be running without lag, at least in the Coliseum. This could be due to a lighter load just after it came back up instead of the changes, but I'm hopeful that the problem is nearly licked.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
Runestones still isn't giving treasure. Could the coders fix that, please?
Runestones still isn't giving treasure. Could the coders fix that, please?
Site was running amazingly with under 1500 online, but now at 1770 or so it's starting to choke again.

@Draven - The lag is back. If you leave it running for a good while, you'll be awarded treasure from the round. The server communication is taking a while.

For Runestones, you can tell it's lagging going in if you start up the game and it displays 00000 Treasure awarded toward your cap (and you know you've earned more than that). The updated number will only show up after you manage to receive a communication from the server.

Every end of the new round requires a server communication, so you can start up a round but you won't get your treasure until the server realizes you've ended the round. It seems a lot more obnoxious with Runestones compared to Jigsaw.
Site was running amazingly with under 1500 online, but now at 1770 or so it's starting to choke again.

@Draven - The lag is back. If you leave it running for a good while, you'll be awarded treasure from the round. The server communication is taking a while.

For Runestones, you can tell it's lagging going in if you start up the game and it displays 00000 Treasure awarded toward your cap (and you know you've earned more than that). The updated number will only show up after you manage to receive a communication from the server.

Every end of the new round requires a server communication, so you can start up a round but you won't get your treasure until the server realizes you've ended the round. It seems a lot more obnoxious with Runestones compared to Jigsaw.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15