Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Thanks for letting us know! :) I hope some of this fixes the payout issues with the games.
Thanks for letting us know! :) I hope some of this fixes the payout issues with the games.
RmW1nqU.png
Perfect, I'll be able to get back on during my lunch break. :3

Thank you all so much for your hard work on this website.
Perfect, I'll be able to get back on during my lunch break. :3

Thank you all so much for your hard work on this website.
9axZbRl.png
I just want to say, the graphical updates lately have been awesome; small details really make a difference, and I appreciate them! Love the new nest incubation graphics. Even with slowness and maintenance, I love this site! Thanks for continuing to do your best to make it amazing!
I just want to say, the graphical updates lately have been awesome; small details really make a difference, and I appreciate them! Love the new nest incubation graphics. Even with slowness and maintenance, I love this site! Thanks for continuing to do your best to make it amazing!
forsalegraphic_zpsf6993a13.png None!
There are a couple of comments I can make on the wording of the announcement.

Isn't server time currently PDT and not PST?

Also, if it's expected the outage won't last until 13:00, then initially saying that's when it's expected to end, and then that it's expected to end earlier is confusing. A wording that noted that it may last until 13:00 (or, of course, even longer, given unforeseen problems) would have been more consistent.
There are a couple of comments I can make on the wording of the announcement.

Isn't server time currently PDT and not PST?

Also, if it's expected the outage won't last until 13:00, then initially saying that's when it's expected to end, and then that it's expected to end earlier is confusing. A wording that noted that it may last until 13:00 (or, of course, even longer, given unforeseen problems) would have been more consistent.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
Thanks for the heads up! I hope you get all the goals accomplished during the downtime
Thanks for the heads up! I hope you get all the goals accomplished during the downtime
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
Thanks for the previous warning :D greatly appreciated! Can't wait to have the site back up and everything fully running eventually. :)
Thanks for the previous warning :D greatly appreciated! Can't wait to have the site back up and everything fully running eventually. :)
fire1.gif
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
Family
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
8D
Thanks for the warning. I'll be sleeping then so, hee~
8D
Thanks for the warning. I'll be sleeping then so, hee~
1461058535957_zpsv5k1kdbu.png
Thank you, guys - the improvements so far have been noticeable, and we'll take what we need to in order to get things working fully awesomely as they deserve.
Thank you, guys - the improvements so far have been noticeable, and we'll take what we need to in order to get things working fully awesomely as they deserve.
Thanks for the warning. You're putting a lot of work into this site, and we all thank you!
Thanks for the warning. You're putting a lot of work into this site, and we all thank you!
Thanks for the update! :) The site did perform so much better and faster recently, thank you for all your work and effort!
Thanks for the update! :) The site did perform so much better and faster recently, thank you for all your work and effort!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15