Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Thank you for the warning! I'm excited by these developments.
Thank you for the warning! I'm excited by these developments.
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
Well, at least I know when I get up tomorrow morning & think about doing my normal rounds I'll have to wait until after work is done.
Well, at least I know when I get up tomorrow morning & think about doing my normal rounds I'll have to wait until after work is done.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Well I guess that means that I have no excuse to not go to the gym tomorrow. =P
Well I guess that means that I have no excuse to not go to the gym tomorrow. =P
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Thanks for all the hard work. I'm digging the little changes that have been made like the incubating bar and the ability to open multiple bags at once. :)
Thanks for all the hard work. I'm digging the little changes that have been made like the incubating bar and the ability to open multiple bags at once. :)
Thanks for the heads up and hard work! We will soon taste the fruits of your efforts. haha~

(and hopefully i'll be in the car during the outage, yay for long road trips)
Thanks for the heads up and hard work! We will soon taste the fruits of your efforts. haha~

(and hopefully i'll be in the car during the outage, yay for long road trips)
tumblr_inline_nzmozaUziC1tsblff_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzmoy7fHIJ1tsblff_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzmoytZxOb1tsblff_500.gif
Theres a good chance ill sleep through it. Great! :D
Theres a good chance ill sleep through it. Great! :D
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
Thank you for the heads up. :)
Thank you for the heads up. :)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
XD cool good luck with it all XD and thax for the worning ;3
XD cool good luck with it all XD and thax for the worning ;3
I'm glad to hear that we're getting close to having the site's code made scaleable, so that more server capacity will yield more speed. And thank you as well for the advance notice of the outage that will be needed for the current step in the process. Hopefully it will yield the results that are desired.
I'm glad to hear that we're getting close to having the site's code made scaleable, so that more server capacity will yield more speed. And thank you as well for the advance notice of the outage that will be needed for the current step in the process. Hopefully it will yield the results that are desired.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15