Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Cobras
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Drago / @Lune - ...600-650k is "cheap"...?

That scroll is definitely nifty, though. People won't turn their noses up at ugly dragons anymore! Now you have the chance to make ugly colors beautiful. That's the point of the scrolls, it isn't just another version of the eggs. I don't know why people keep comparing the scrolls to the eggs. The eggs give you a randomly generated G1 breed, eye color of the egg's origin, and a set of random colors. The only difference the scroll makes is that if that dragon is born butt-ugly, you can change its colors to another randomly generated set. It's like rolling the dice twice instead of just sitting there staring at something you can't stand.

So, really, it doesn't make the eggs less valid/useful...it makes them even more valuable, when you think about it. People won't be so afraid to be saddled with ugly dragons anymore.
@Drago / @Lune - ...600-650k is "cheap"...?

That scroll is definitely nifty, though. People won't turn their noses up at ugly dragons anymore! Now you have the chance to make ugly colors beautiful. That's the point of the scrolls, it isn't just another version of the eggs. I don't know why people keep comparing the scrolls to the eggs. The eggs give you a randomly generated G1 breed, eye color of the egg's origin, and a set of random colors. The only difference the scroll makes is that if that dragon is born butt-ugly, you can change its colors to another randomly generated set. It's like rolling the dice twice instead of just sitting there staring at something you can't stand.

So, really, it doesn't make the eggs less valid/useful...it makes them even more valuable, when you think about it. People won't be so afraid to be saddled with ugly dragons anymore.
I love the new gem item and familiar, and appreciate the bug fixes. Thank you!
I love the new gem item and familiar, and appreciate the bug fixes. Thank you!
So um... where exactly are these cobras located at the gathering? The arcane area? Plague?
So um... where exactly are these cobras located at the gathering? The arcane area? Plague?
2heep8h.jpg
Those cobras are too pretty to be eaten. Why couldn't the familiar have gems on it too? Would've been so much prettier.
Those cobras are too pretty to be eaten. Why couldn't the familiar have gems on it too? Would've been so much prettier.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Nice **

Thanks =D
Nice **

Thanks =D
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
That scroll will come in handy for me, my second projen (the random one) has colors that I'm not very fond of (rust and magenta XP) So I could definitely use that on her.
That scroll will come in handy for me, my second projen (the random one) has colors that I'm not very fond of (rust and magenta XP) So I could definitely use that on her.
@Cernos

This color change applies to your entire lair, yes? Not just a single dragon.
@Cernos

This color change applies to your entire lair, yes? Not just a single dragon.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Oh that scroll. Must not spend too much gems, or money on it. It's like gambling... XD

The cobra's are awsome too! Kudos artist(s?)!
Oh that scroll. Must not spend too much gems, or money on it. It's like gambling... XD

The cobra's are awsome too! Kudos artist(s?)!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Helmintio

Oh wow she is beautiful! I hope I get an Imperial that pretty one day. :D
@Helmintio

Oh wow she is beautiful! I hope I get an Imperial that pretty one day. :D
Wow, I want that familar! Also thanks for the fix with the exalted dragons :)
Wow, I want that familar! Also thanks for the fix with the exalted dragons :)
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13