Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Cobras
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Wow, the Scatterscrolls are an excellent idea. A way of changing a dragon's colours without taking the fun out of breeding for specific combinations, it's fabulous. c:

...also a good way of saving unfortunate Magenta hatchlings in breeds too nice to Exalt.

Those cobras are also really nice. I can't wait to collect them to swap with Swip for a pretty new familiar.
Wow, the Scatterscrolls are an excellent idea. A way of changing a dragon's colours without taking the fun out of breeding for specific combinations, it's fabulous. c:

...also a good way of saving unfortunate Magenta hatchlings in breeds too nice to Exalt.

Those cobras are also really nice. I can't wait to collect them to swap with Swip for a pretty new familiar.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Thanks for all the stuff!
Thanks for all the stuff!
tumblr_mrlzooJ3ka1rfr4i6o1_500.gif
Thank you so much for introducing the Scatterscroll! I did not like my random Progenitor's colours and now, she's become a real beauty! :D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254/25326_350.png[/img]
Thank you so much for introducing the Scatterscroll! I did not like my random Progenitor's colours and now, she's become a real beauty! :D
25326_350.png
v7gq.jpg
@Sippycup; the sponsorship was something made possible through the kickstarter. Some highlevel tiers includes sponsoring (food)items, familiars, and 1 dragon (the skydancer). Ofcourse you can always make suggestions in the suggestions thread, but at this moment I don't believe there is a way to actually sponsor an item (in a way that it also shows your name in the tooltip)
@Sippycup; the sponsorship was something made possible through the kickstarter. Some highlevel tiers includes sponsoring (food)items, familiars, and 1 dragon (the skydancer). Ofcourse you can always make suggestions in the suggestions thread, but at this moment I don't believe there is a way to actually sponsor an item (in a way that it also shows your name in the tooltip)
That familiar... that scroll.... must... buy!!! >:3 Thanks for all the stuff!!
That familiar... that scroll.... must... buy!!! >:3 Thanks for all the stuff!!
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
The familiar...gosh...any idea where to farm the food to trade them...must...have...
The familiar...gosh...any idea where to farm the food to trade them...must...have...
That scroll... oh my god, you guys.

My random progenitor's colors never appealed to me, but he was leveled and I didn't have the heart to exalt him. Still, I knew he was always gonna eat a slot in my lair that is no good for breeding.

Today, that changed.

Suddenly, Kashar is a Seafoam/White/Ice beauty. Now, I must find him a lady to make gorgeous babies with. SO MUCH LOVE. That scroll was so worth it for me.
That scroll... oh my god, you guys.

My random progenitor's colors never appealed to me, but he was leveled and I didn't have the heart to exalt him. Still, I knew he was always gonna eat a slot in my lair that is no good for breeding.

Today, that changed.

Suddenly, Kashar is a Seafoam/White/Ice beauty. Now, I must find him a lady to make gorgeous babies with. SO MUCH LOVE. That scroll was so worth it for me.
DQ9DP8W.png
Interesting that the speeds in shockswitch have been increased... Has the treasure discrepancy between the easy and hard modes been adjusted? I would love to play Very Hard more, but as Very Easy gives me 4x the treasure, it's kind of pointless unless you care about being number 1 on the leader board... :(
Interesting that the speeds in shockswitch have been increased... Has the treasure discrepancy between the easy and hard modes been adjusted? I would love to play Very Hard more, but as Very Easy gives me 4x the treasure, it's kind of pointless unless you care about being number 1 on the leader board... :(
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
I'm so excited to try out the Scatterscroll! And I can't wait to obtain a Maned Cobra. Thanks Undel! ♥
I'm so excited to try out the Scatterscroll! And I can't wait to obtain a Maned Cobra. Thanks Undel! ♥
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@SippyCup

Check out the Auction House. Many scatterscrolls have been listed for 50k treasure.

The sponsored content is from the Kickstarter. People who donated a certain amount were able to come up with ideas for familiars and so on.
@SippyCup

Check out the Auction House. Many scatterscrolls have been listed for 50k treasure.

The sponsored content is from the Kickstarter. People who donated a certain amount were able to come up with ideas for familiars and so on.
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13