Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Back!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Nice to have the site back! But it's ridiculously laggy. The auction house has trouble loading, often 'under heavy load' errors that wipe my current search completely.

And I can't play fairground games again. :( Shock Switch and Runestones won't load. Again.
Nice to have the site back! But it's ridiculously laggy. The auction house has trouble loading, often 'under heavy load' errors that wipe my current search completely.

And I can't play fairground games again. :( Shock Switch and Runestones won't load. Again.
Is the lag due to computer being slow on recognising the new server or are there other reasons (aswell)?
Is the lag due to computer being slow on recognising the new server or are there other reasons (aswell)?
~
Thank you guys so much!
Thank you guys so much!
autumn_by_cas_a_fras-d9b4sd7.gif573.1xOrd.AutumnDream_zpspjn4zsxq.png
It took me an hour long try to even be able to log in and have the loading window pop up. Kept acting like I never signed in at all. Apparently my friends are having worst luck than me. I tried on FF and Chrome but it made no difference until now. I JUST got in. It makes me worried for those who can't log in and cant feed their dragons too... so this obviously isn't my computers fault, but probably the new server.

While I appreciate the work, I think things could have been tested a little more thoroughly to make sure everything is working close to properly, even with the server being a little laggy -- which I don't mind at all. It feels like nothing but "here's a few gifts and oh new buttons and jigsaws" and doesn't really show any improvement besides that.

Actions speak louder than the updates (words). Right now I think a lot of people besides me are just a little disappointed or maybe a little over that level...
It took me an hour long try to even be able to log in and have the loading window pop up. Kept acting like I never signed in at all. Apparently my friends are having worst luck than me. I tried on FF and Chrome but it made no difference until now. I JUST got in. It makes me worried for those who can't log in and cant feed their dragons too... so this obviously isn't my computers fault, but probably the new server.

While I appreciate the work, I think things could have been tested a little more thoroughly to make sure everything is working close to properly, even with the server being a little laggy -- which I don't mind at all. It feels like nothing but "here's a few gifts and oh new buttons and jigsaws" and doesn't really show any improvement besides that.

Actions speak louder than the updates (words). Right now I think a lot of people besides me are just a little disappointed or maybe a little over that level...
plague_rune_20.png fire_rune_20.png light_rune_20.png earth_rune_20.png wind_rune_20.png nature_rune_20.png lightning_rune_20.png water_rune_20.png ice_rune_20.png shadow_rune_20.png arcane_rune_20.png
Glad to be back!
I'm so glad that failed auctions will now just go back into the hoard. They cluttered up my inbox way too much. ;;

Thank you for everything you have done! Glad to see that when you guys say you'll do something, you do it. :D
Glad to be back!
I'm so glad that failed auctions will now just go back into the hoard. They cluttered up my inbox way too much. ;;

Thank you for everything you have done! Glad to see that when you guys say you'll do something, you do it. :D
Thank you FR team for all your hard work!
Glad to be back! :)
Thank you FR team for all your hard work!
Glad to be back! :)

tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
New puzzles! YAY! Thank you! :D
New puzzles! YAY! Thank you! :D
nature_rune_100x100.png
I'm glad to be back! Thank you for your dedication and hard work
I'm glad to be back! Thank you for your dedication and hard work
Hooray! We're back! :D Thank you, admins! :D
Hooray! We're back! :D Thank you, admins! :D
sigFR.png
It took my 2 hours to login, after each try it looks like i didnt even put anything in the boxes to login.
Now i´m happy to see my clan again and could hatch my two eggs...
THANK YOU FR TEAM! =D
It took my 2 hours to login, after each try it looks like i didnt even put anything in the boxes to login.
Now i´m happy to see my clan again and could hatch my two eggs...
THANK YOU FR TEAM! =D
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15