Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/8-11-13.png[/img][/center] [i]Flight Rising[/i] has migrated to its new home on our new server hardware. We're incredibly excited to have everyone back and playing again! Speedy the Albino Hedgehog is unique to this downtime, so be sure to hang onto him tightly - but mind the spines! There is a chance it may be a bumpy ride while the new servers get to know you guys, but things should be leveling off soon! [b]Changes of note:[/b] [LIST] [*]Expired Auctions will return items to your hoard rather than mailing them to you. You will still receive a mail message to alert you of the expiration, but it should be much easier to clean up your inbox! [*]The [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=search][b]search[/b][/url] function is back! [*]Broken dragon images have been corrected; If you would like to refresh your dragon's image, click the red arrow next to their name in lair view. Additionally, you can try equipping/unequipping skins or apparel to refresh the image. [*]Scroll of Eternal Youth has been repaired. [*]Button styles have been updated on many windows throughout the site. Some places do not have the new button style; this is an ongoing update. [*]17 new puzzle images are available in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=jigsaw]Jigsaw.[/url] [/LIST] Glad to have you all back! -The Flight Rising Team
8-11-13.png

Flight Rising has migrated to its new home on our new server hardware. We're incredibly excited to have everyone back and playing again! Speedy the Albino Hedgehog is unique to this downtime, so be sure to hang onto him tightly - but mind the spines!

There is a chance it may be a bumpy ride while the new servers get to know you guys, but things should be leveling off soon!

Changes of note:
  • Expired Auctions will return items to your hoard rather than mailing them to you. You will still receive a mail message to alert you of the expiration, but it should be much easier to clean up your inbox!
  • The search function is back!
  • Broken dragon images have been corrected; If you would like to refresh your dragon's image, click the red arrow next to their name in lair view. Additionally, you can try equipping/unequipping skins or apparel to refresh the image.
  • Scroll of Eternal Youth has been repaired.
  • Button styles have been updated on many windows throughout the site. Some places do not have the new button style; this is an ongoing update.
  • 17 new puzzle images are available in Jigsaw.

Glad to have you all back!

-The Flight Rising Team
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
*cheers* THANK YOU!
*cheers* THANK YOU!
NEW PUZZLE IMAGES OH MY GOSH I NEED TO PLAY JIGSAW NOW. :D
And this hedgehog is called Speedy? Is it just me or does that sound like a Sonic reference? (don't hate me lol)
Thank you, admins, for all your hard work.
NEW PUZZLE IMAGES OH MY GOSH I NEED TO PLAY JIGSAW NOW. :D
And this hedgehog is called Speedy? Is it just me or does that sound like a Sonic reference? (don't hate me lol)
Thank you, admins, for all your hard work.
thank you very much for all your hard work dearest admins -u-
thank you very much for all your hard work dearest admins -u-
ck7gGet.png
YES!!! I am so excite! Thank you all for the wonderful work
YES!!! I am so excite! Thank you all for the wonderful work
You know who I am.
||Artwork||
SO HAPPY TO BE BACK :') Thanks for making all this possible!
SO HAPPY TO BE BACK :') Thanks for making all this possible!
Thank you for putting so much effort into this game, you guys are awesome!
Thank you for putting so much effort into this game, you guys are awesome!
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
They say the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst.
Thank you! You guys work so had and I'm glad to be back!
Thank you! You guys work so had and I'm glad to be back!
Roughage%20Owl_zps7zh5nm9j.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%202_zpsz3oma9z8.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%203_zpseuzux7lk.png
So happy to be back, aaaaah! Site's running super slow right now, but it's awesome to be able to sign in.
So happy to be back, aaaaah! Site's running super slow right now, but it's awesome to be able to sign in.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15