Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wow. That is a long time....great! I can't wait to log in when the new server is ready. Ah. New server smell. Almost like new car smell but better.
Wow. That is a long time....great! I can't wait to log in when the new server is ready. Ah. New server smell. Almost like new car smell but better.
Wow, that's great news! I'm not looking forward to the downtime, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
Wow, that's great news! I'm not looking forward to the downtime, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
ForumSig_zps93c714d3.png
Woot! I bet you guys are excited about this huge step forward! I know it may mean more work for you to get everything settled, but it will be so worth it!

What thought has been given to the Dominance aspect? When will Dominance be calculated then?
Woot! I bet you guys are excited about this huge step forward! I know it may mean more work for you to get everything settled, but it will be so worth it!

What thought has been given to the Dominance aspect? When will Dominance be calculated then?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
This is AWESOME news to hear! :D I am sure we all will be painting with eager breath once the move is completed!
This is AWESOME news to hear! :D I am sure we all will be painting with eager breath once the move is completed!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Very much looking forward to this. Thank you to the Admin team for the amazing work they do!
Very much looking forward to this. Thank you to the Admin team for the amazing work they do!
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
@paintminion

It would be cool if everyone got 5% off that week or something, then dominance started up again. Just my two cents xD
@paintminion

It would be cool if everyone got 5% off that week or something, then dominance started up again. Just my two cents xD
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Still would like to know what happens with the flight that wins exalt this coming week.
Still would like to know what happens with the flight that wins exalt this coming week.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
HA This is way too great. That&#039;s the weekend I&#039;m in Indianapolis for Indy Fur Con anyway <3
HA This is way too great. That&#039;s the weekend I&#039;m in Indianapolis for Indy Fur Con anyway <3
Awesome, can&#039;t wait!
Awesome, can&#039;t wait!
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
Woohoo! Here&#039;s to server health <3
Woohoo! Here&#039;s to server health <3
3K4oOPG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10