Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Awesome, thanks for your hard work guys!
Awesome, thanks for your hard work guys!
Yay!!! So happy we are getting the new servers! :D
Yay!!! So happy we are getting the new servers! :D
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
I feel Like kissing you guys!
I feel Like kissing you guys!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
SO GLAD ABOUT THE EXPIRED AUCTION CHANGE aaaaaa
SO GLAD ABOUT THE EXPIRED AUCTION CHANGE aaaaaa
Very excited for this! XD
Very excited for this! XD
6RHt8F3.png
As someone who hardly has time to play during the week, I can't say I'm happy at the prospect of not being to play in that weekend either...

But I'm happy that the new servers are finally coming online, hope it goes smoothly for you! Hopefully it improves performance so registrations can be opened again! And I love that we'll get no more AH mails to put an item back in our Hoard.

I also hope Achievements earned during the period they were disabled while be counted once they're turned on again?
As someone who hardly has time to play during the week, I can't say I'm happy at the prospect of not being to play in that weekend either...

But I'm happy that the new servers are finally coming online, hope it goes smoothly for you! Hopefully it improves performance so registrations can be opened again! And I love that we'll get no more AH mails to put an item back in our Hoard.

I also hope Achievements earned during the period they were disabled while be counted once they're turned on again?
Thanks for letting us know! Hope it goes smoothly!
Thanks for letting us know! Hope it goes smoothly!
I'm sad that the site could potentially be down that long, but sooooo excited about the new servers!! Long have we awaited this day! It would be nice to have new users coming in again and the search back up. ^-^

Thanks for all your hard work!
I'm sad that the site could potentially be down that long, but sooooo excited about the new servers!! Long have we awaited this day! It would be nice to have new users coming in again and the search back up. ^-^

Thanks for all your hard work!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Any plans for reimbursement during the downtime as we will not be able to breed, play games to collect treasure, gather, etc.?
Any plans for reimbursement during the downtime as we will not be able to breed, play games to collect treasure, gather, etc.?
Wow. I haven't been here long but the staff seems so competent and everything just keeps on improving.

Great job guys.
Wow. I haven't been here long but the staff seems so competent and everything just keeps on improving.

Great job guys.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10