Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh thank you!
"Expired auctions will no longer be mailed to your message inbox"
Oh thank you!
"Expired auctions will no longer be mailed to your message inbox"
I'm looking forward to it :D
Thanks for your hard work and good luck with the migration! :)
I'm looking forward to it :D
Thanks for your hard work and good luck with the migration! :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
THANK YOU for getting rid of expired auction mails.
THANK YOU for getting rid of expired auction mails.
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
Here's to a greener pasture on the other side.
Here's to a greener pasture on the other side.
EXVgl.gif
*holds on to the seat of her pants*

Good to know about items returning straight to the hoard. It seemed like a troublesome/unnecessary step anyways. I never really wanted to use the AH because of it since I didn't want to receive a plethora of notifications. I still wish there was an open-all thing for coin/bone jars and leafy packs.
*holds on to the seat of her pants*

Good to know about items returning straight to the hoard. It seemed like a troublesome/unnecessary step anyways. I never really wanted to use the AH because of it since I didn't want to receive a plethora of notifications. I still wish there was an open-all thing for coin/bone jars and leafy packs.
1kz7OWt.png
So glad to hear expired auctions go back to the hoard. It's the only thing that was keeping me from using the AH for items!

Looking forward to the new server stuff (but not the downtime!).

Also, @Xhaztol it's kind of off topic but I'm wondering if there is the possibility for the dragon auction house to be searchable by primary, secondary and tert colors at some future update? Lately I've looked through hundreds of hundreds of pages to find a suitable dark pair of dragons.
So glad to hear expired auctions go back to the hoard. It's the only thing that was keeping me from using the AH for items!

Looking forward to the new server stuff (but not the downtime!).

Also, @Xhaztol it's kind of off topic but I'm wondering if there is the possibility for the dragon auction house to be searchable by primary, secondary and tert colors at some future update? Lately I've looked through hundreds of hundreds of pages to find a suitable dark pair of dragons.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Woo Hoo! Very excited for the new servers. Thanks FR team for all your hardwork!
Woo Hoo! Very excited for the new servers. Thanks FR team for all your hardwork!
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Woohoo! Best of luck with the move. [quote name="Dragoness" date="2013-08-03 14:25:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=921979#922290"]I still wish there was an open-all thing for coin/bone jars and leafy packs.[/quote] This would be excellent.
Woohoo! Best of luck with the move.
I still wish there was an open-all thing for coin/bone jars and leafy packs.

This would be excellent.
QFXpYkj.png
Yaaayyyyy!!!! no more auction house spam!!!! *also very excited for new servers*
Yaaayyyyy!!!! no more auction house spam!!!! *also very excited for new servers*
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Whee! Thanks, FR Team! :) Especially happy about the expired auction changes.
Whee! Thanks, FR Team! :) Especially happy about the expired auction changes.
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10