Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Psywurms & Skin Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6
*grabby hands*

I need these fluffy ferret-dragonets familiars in my lair, stat!
*grabby hands*

I need these fluffy ferret-dragonets familiars in my lair, stat!
Great news <3

Also, thanks for looking into that "heavy load" problem.
When it&#039;s night time for you people it&#039;s usually daytime for me so this is super annoying for me. I&#039;m not alone, there are a lot of people in these kind of timezones.
Great news <3

Also, thanks for looking into that "heavy load" problem.
When it&#039;s night time for you people it&#039;s usually daytime for me so this is super annoying for me. I&#039;m not alone, there are a lot of people in these kind of timezones.
I am so annoyed by all the pretty familiars that are coming out. jk! I want one like in real life ...like right now. hehe

Oh yeah, fire flight unite!!!
I am so annoyed by all the pretty familiars that are coming out. jk! I want one like in real life ...like right now. hehe

Oh yeah, fire flight unite!!!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
When I saw the new familiars I really thought they were a new dragon breed and I got way to excited.

A very lovely set of familiars and thank you all for continuing your hard work on the site. I&#039;m loving all the features and game play and the few bumps in the road feel easy enough for me to coast through, I hope others feel the same. ;]

Thanks again! Looking forward to the new skin contest. :D
When I saw the new familiars I really thought they were a new dragon breed and I got way to excited.

A very lovely set of familiars and thank you all for continuing your hard work on the site. I&#039;m loving all the features and game play and the few bumps in the road feel easy enough for me to coast through, I hope others feel the same. ;]

Thanks again! Looking forward to the new skin contest. :D
IceFlight_zpsee2217f1.png
^^ Thanks for the update! =D One of my friends can&#039;t wait until registration opens up again since he really wants to join and run around with his own dragons.
^^ Thanks for the update! =D One of my friends can&#039;t wait until registration opens up again since he really wants to join and run around with his own dragons.
I have extra Imperials (DG & SG) PM if interested in Unnamed Clowns in Lair!
Oh, I knew I saw those somewhere. Didn&#039;t know Mythka had that level of Kickstarter. Lovely. This makes me happy. Love those cute little things.
Oh, I knew I saw those somewhere. Didn&#039;t know Mythka had that level of Kickstarter. Lovely. This makes me happy. Love those cute little things.
UZVTEBc.png
Love the new familiars! :D Also thank you for the update on the server status, great to hear things are progressing. <3
Love the new familiars! :D Also thank you for the update on the server status, great to hear things are progressing. <3
THE NEW FAMILIARS ARE REALLY CUTE!! GOOD JOB
THE NEW FAMILIARS ARE REALLY CUTE!! GOOD JOB
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | Visit my Plump Boy Emporium! | About
Those wurms.... I N.E.E.D!!
Most awesome familiar yet and my choice was the serpenth first.

Glad too see coliseum things are fixed, but are the battle stones also fixed now? Scholar and berserker are out of order, but i think all stat boosting stones are
@Akiri
Those wurms.... I N.E.E.D!!
Most awesome familiar yet and my choice was the serpenth first.

Glad too see coliseum things are fixed, but are the battle stones also fixed now? Scholar and berserker are out of order, but i think all stat boosting stones are
@Akiri
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
I wish the Psywurms were WYRMS! As in new dragons, they are terribly cute!!!

Thanks for the hard work FR team!
I wish the Psywurms were WYRMS! As in new dragons, they are terribly cute!!!

Thanks for the hard work FR team!
1 2 3 4 5 6