Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacekeeping Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aww! They're so cute! Now I see why I didn't get an achievement for finding an egg. XD
Aww! They're so cute! Now I see why I didn't get an achievement for finding an egg. XD
~P* 2011
@Xhaztol - Can you or someone else please answer the question a few of us have been asking? If we found an egg and decide to hatch it before the achievements are turned back on, will we still get said achievement of finding the egg or do we need to keep it in our Hoard and wait for unknown amount of time until achievements are turned back on? Thanks.
@Xhaztol - Can you or someone else please answer the question a few of us have been asking? If we found an egg and decide to hatch it before the achievements are turned back on, will we still get said achievement of finding the egg or do we need to keep it in our Hoard and wait for unknown amount of time until achievements are turned back on? Thanks.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Does that mean we won't get awarded for achievements made during the time they're dissabled?

Does that mean we won't get awarded for achievements made during the time they're dissabled?

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
[quote name="Raiyen" date="2013-08-01 10:33:28" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=9&id=855042#872485"]@Xhaztol - Can you or someone else please answer the question a few of us have been asking? If we found an egg and decide to hatch it before the achievements are turned back on, will we still get said achievement of finding the egg or do we need to keep it in our Hoard and wait for unknown amount of time until achievements are turned back on? Thanks.[/quote] @Raiyen: Sorry, drownin' in work. :( If the egg is not present in your inventory when the achievements are enabled, it would not be granted, correct. It would be checking for your possession of the item, and if said item is not there, it would not fire.

@Raiyen:

Sorry, drownin' in work. :( If the egg is not present in your inventory when the achievements are enabled, it would not be granted, correct. It would be checking for your possession of the item, and if said item is not there, it would not fire.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol - Thank you. I guess I will have to resist every urge I have to hatch my Earth Egg. >.< Thanks for the reply. :)
@Xhaztol - Thank you. I guess I will have to resist every urge I have to hatch my Earth Egg. >.< Thanks for the reply. :)
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Speaking as the person who suggested and sponsored the new apparel: This was inspired by what "we", meaning myself and others WORE back in the 60&#039;s and 70&#039;s when we were hippies. The hippie movement was about free love and peace. It was what we wore, period. We were cool and groovy (or thought we were, anyway). It is not meant to insult or denigrate intentionally or unintentionally any specific cultures or groups. We could get into a whole round of discussion about any of the apparel, materials, achievements, games, processes, items, totems, etc., etc., here in this game and elsewhere on the internet. So, just appreciate them at face value and try not to find hidden meaning behind what is presented. That is all it is: cute stuff to acquire.

Speaking as the person who suggested and sponsored the new apparel: This was inspired by what "we", meaning myself and others WORE back in the 60&#039;s and 70&#039;s when we were hippies. The hippie movement was about free love and peace. It was what we wore, period. We were cool and groovy (or thought we were, anyway). It is not meant to insult or denigrate intentionally or unintentionally any specific cultures or groups. We could get into a whole round of discussion about any of the apparel, materials, achievements, games, processes, items, totems, etc., etc., here in this game and elsewhere on the internet. So, just appreciate them at face value and try not to find hidden meaning behind what is presented. That is all it is: cute stuff to acquire.

@Undel Just a quick question, but when can we expect new people to start to apply again? ^u^;

I have a friend who really REALLY wants to join bad. She keeps refreshing the page multiple times a day!
@Undel Just a quick question, but when can we expect new people to start to apply again? ^u^;

I have a friend who really REALLY wants to join bad. She keeps refreshing the page multiple times a day!
@Ishia

Registration will be reopened when the new servers are online. Your friend can probably just check back once a day to see if there&#039;s an announcement. Otherwise, there&#039;s no ETA.
@Ishia

Registration will be reopened when the new servers are online. Your friend can probably just check back once a day to see if there&#039;s an announcement. Otherwise, there&#039;s no ETA.
We&#039;ll be opening to new player registration at a future date, after we&#039;ve migrated to our new servers (and have had several days of good load times and low bug incidents). Getting new players on the site is a top priority, but first we have to make sure we have the capacity to be able to support them. (and to support our existing players!)
We&#039;ll be opening to new player registration at a future date, after we&#039;ve migrated to our new servers (and have had several days of good load times and low bug incidents). Getting new players on the site is a top priority, but first we have to make sure we have the capacity to be able to support them. (and to support our existing players!)
[quote name="DragonMistress" date="2013-08-01 11:51:15" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=9&id=855042#874071"]Speaking as the person who suggested and sponsored the new apparel: This was inspired by what "we", meaning myself and others WORE back in the 60's and 70's when we were hippies. The hippie movement was about free love and peace. It was what we wore, period. We were cool and groovy (or thought we were, anyway). It is not meant to insult or denigrate intentionally or unintentionally any specific cultures or groups. We could get into a whole round of discussion about any of the apparel, materials, achievements, games, processes, items, totems, etc., etc., here in this game and elsewhere on the internet. So, just appreciate them at face value and try not to find hidden meaning behind what is presented. That is all it is: cute stuff to acquire. [/quote] [color=green]And very cute it is indeed! As a Nature-flighter, I am in love with these clothes <3 Aaah, but I have to save for other things... butbut hippy clothes...
And very cute it is indeed! As a Nature-flighter, I am in love with these clothes <3 Aaah, but I have to save for other things... butbut hippy clothes...
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10