Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacekeeping Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TDLBallistic - Xhaz said this several posts above yours. :^) [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-07-31 16:16:59" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=855042#856960"][quote name="Shimamoyo" date="2013-07-31 16:12:26" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=855042#856875"]Sooo, are we going to get the achievements that we missed when they're turned back on?[/quote] While I cannot guarantee it will happen, we will absolutely try. :) Many achievements are triggered by specific events/actions and would not be able to be applied retroactively.[/quote]
@TDLBallistic - Xhaz said this several posts above yours. :^)
Sooo, are we going to get the achievements that we missed when they're turned back on?

While I cannot guarantee it will happen, we will absolutely try. :) Many achievements are triggered by specific events/actions and would not be able to be applied retroactively.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon
Ah, sorry! Didn't see it! ^^;
@alphaeon
Ah, sorry! Didn't see it! ^^;
I06KedT.gif
@TDLBallistic - No need to be sorry! It was an easy miss. c:
@TDLBallistic - No need to be sorry! It was an easy miss. c:
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Question... If you have disabled Achievements, And we finally find an egg through tough work. We can't open the egg until you guys turn the Achievements back on? Correct? Other wise It will never be counted and it may be forever until you find that same egg again?

Or will the achievements automatically turn up when you return them back on? Having memory of the account holding the egg before hatching it?

Sorry. I just have an arcane egg I've been slapping myself not to hatch XD
Question... If you have disabled Achievements, And we finally find an egg through tough work. We can't open the egg until you guys turn the Achievements back on? Correct? Other wise It will never be counted and it may be forever until you find that same egg again?

Or will the achievements automatically turn up when you return them back on? Having memory of the account holding the egg before hatching it?

1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
I adore the new item set, I'll definitely be using it on my own dragons (if I can manage to nab a few! competition will be tough for these babies)

Thanks for all the updates and your hard work. =)
I adore the new item set, I'll definitely be using it on my own dragons (if I can manage to nab a few! competition will be tough for these babies)

Thanks for all the updates and your hard work. =)
@Xhaztol

So I'm never going to get some achievements then? Because there no way to activate them again. (Digging level 10 for instance.)
@Xhaztol

So I'm never going to get some achievements then? Because there no way to activate them again. (Digging level 10 for instance.)
Thanks so much for the block function. It may not be nice to think about, but a feature like that is so essential for keeping communities harmonious.
Thanks so much for the block function. It may not be nice to think about, but a feature like that is so essential for keeping communities harmonious.
I can't wait to get my hand on the new apparel! ^^
I can't wait to get my hand on the new apparel! ^^
Welcome to my~deion_by_qianbot-d7xha6v.png~strange little world.
[quote name="Shimamoyo" date="2013-07-31 17:59:54" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=855042#859147"]@Xhaztol So I'm never going to get some achievements then? Because there no way to activate them again. (Digging level 10 for instance.)[/quote] That is a valid concern! Obviously, for one-time-only achievements such as Gathering, we'll be doing our best to get those back out to everyone, since we should have enough data to support that. :)
@Xhaztol

That is a valid concern! Obviously, for one-time-only achievements such as Gathering, we'll be doing our best to get those back out to everyone, since we should have enough data to support that. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Mirandarin" date="2013-07-31 17:26:14" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=855042#858427"][b]Question[/b]... If you have disabled Achievements, And we finally find an egg through tough work. We can't open the egg until you guys turn the Achievements back on? Correct? Other wise It will never be counted and it may be forever until you find that same egg again? Or will the achievements automatically turn up when you return them back on? Having memory of the account holding the egg before hatching it? Sorry. I just have an arcane egg I've been slapping myself not to hatch XD[/quote] ^ THIS. I found an Earth Egg today and I really want to hatch it, but if I am not going to get the achievement for it, then I would like to know so I don't go an get impatient and hatch it only to find out later I won't get the cheevo for it. :[

^ THIS. I found an Earth Egg today and I really want to hatch it, but if I am not going to get the achievement for it, then I would like to know so I don't go an get impatient and hatch it only to find out later I won't get the cheevo for it. :[
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10