Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacekeeping Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Love them!!!! I'm a hippie!
Love them!!!! I'm a hippie!
Oh, they&#039;re adorable xD But I must complain about more outfits to collect xD No seriously guys, thank you for your hard work <3
Oh, they&#039;re adorable xD But I must complain about more outfits to collect xD No seriously guys, thank you for your hard work <3
QzjJGX2.png
Oooh new items >w< Much appreciated!
Oooh new items >w< Much appreciated!
[quote name="Rummy" date="2013-07-31 15:01:23" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=855042#855203"]Is there a way to turn the effects on shock switch off?[/quote] @Rummy You can use this link to reach the no-effects version: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=shockswitch&epi=1 I am not sure if it awards treasure so be sure to doublecheck before you marathon it. However, if the crashing browser is Firefox, try upgrading to at least v22.
Is there a way to turn the effects on shock switch off?

@Rummy
You can use this link to reach the no-effects version: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=shockswitch&epi=1

I am not sure if it awards treasure so be sure to doublecheck before you marathon it.

However, if the crashing browser is Firefox, try upgrading to at least v22.
U3uWWAU.png
Congrats @Khamaseen! ♥
Congrats @Khamaseen! ♥
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I predict many dragons in groovy vests soon. Also, thank you for the block function.
I predict many dragons in groovy vests soon. Also, thank you for the block function.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
@Undel

Are you guys working on the Coliseum&#039;s exalted dragons&#039; battlesprite loading bug? It wasn&#039;t mentioned in the known issues so I&#039;m just wondering if the Coliseum will be accessible soon :/
@Undel

Are you guys working on the Coliseum&#039;s exalted dragons&#039; battlesprite loading bug? It wasn&#039;t mentioned in the known issues so I&#039;m just wondering if the Coliseum will be accessible soon :/
Major grats @Khamaseen!!!!! :D
Major grats @Khamaseen!!!!! :D
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
The Peace Keeping Uniforms look great! I&#039;ll have to keep an eye out for one ^^
And I&#039;m really glad to hear that Shock Switch will be awarding treasure now! Hours of jigsaw does get old xD Also, congrats to Khamaseen c:
Thanks for the updates ^^
The Peace Keeping Uniforms look great! I&#039;ll have to keep an eye out for one ^^
And I&#039;m really glad to hear that Shock Switch will be awarding treasure now! Hours of jigsaw does get old xD Also, congrats to Khamaseen c:
Thanks for the updates ^^
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
Is there going to be a Gamma or Omega testers Familiar or Forum Flair?
Is there going to be a Gamma or Omega testers Familiar or Forum Flair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10