Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
We are currently working to make dragon images update to their correct images. While we are working on this, you may notice your dragon images are not updating as they normally would when changes are made to their breeds or when equiping items. We will get them back to normal as soon as possible.

The alterations are to the images and where they are stored. These changes have no interaction with the database and the actual breed/gender/colors of your dragons are safe regardless of what the images might show for the time being.

EDIT: We are done with the image edits for now. Any changes you make to a dragon should result in the correct images.
We are currently working to make dragon images update to their correct images. While we are working on this, you may notice your dragon images are not updating as they normally would when changes are made to their breeds or when equiping items. We will get them back to normal as soon as possible.

The alterations are to the images and where they are stored. These changes have no interaction with the database and the actual breed/gender/colors of your dragons are safe regardless of what the images might show for the time being.

EDIT: We are done with the image edits for now. Any changes you make to a dragon should result in the correct images.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Good to know. Why are we not able to edit posts, though?
Good to know. Why are we not able to edit posts, though?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Sounds fine by me, I've been using firefox and have been having problems with no images loading in the auction house just now. Glad to hear it's just Akiri making magic behind the curtain of oz!
Sounds fine by me, I've been using firefox and have been having problems with no images loading in the auction house just now. Glad to hear it's just Akiri making magic behind the curtain of oz!
NatureBanner2.png
@Rhea I've been able to edit my posts fine? lol Least what I've tried today.
I just noticed that my chocolate Guardian is no longer showing up as a blue Tundra. :^) Glad to have it back to normal!
I just noticed that my chocolate Guardian is no longer showing up as a blue Tundra. :^) Glad to have it back to normal!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Sakurawr" date="2013-07-28 09:30:54" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=764506#764706"]@Rhea I've been able to edit my posts fine? lol Least what I've tried today.[/quote] [color=green]Ah, I can't edit mine. Just took a look at the bug report forums, am not alone. Ah well, will have to wait and see.

Ah, I can't edit mine. Just took a look at the bug report forums, am not alone. Ah well, will have to wait and see.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Thanks for the update! :)

@Rhea
I've had that problem as well this morning.
Thanks for the update! :)

@Rhea
I've had that problem as well this morning.
@Rhea Just tried now and I can't, have done some editting this morning though. (Can't post worth a damn though, always have to refresh then hope it doesn't wind up double posting) D;
@Rhea Just tried now and I can't, have done some editting this morning though. (Can't post worth a damn though, always have to refresh then hope it doesn't wind up double posting) D;
That's awesome, but what about the broken Coliseum, Fairgrounds, the black boxes on the friends page and the missing forum posts on the front page? Or is all that supposed to happen?
Pinging the admins, for the fourth time. @Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol
@Alpheon
@Rhea
@Sakurawr
Am I the only one having these issues? The admins have basically ignored my mulitple pings, and I have no idea if this is my browser or the site.
That's awesome, but what about the broken Coliseum, Fairgrounds, the black boxes on the friends page and the missing forum posts on the front page? Or is all that supposed to happen?
Pinging the admins, for the fourth time. @Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol
@Alpheon
@Rhea
@Sakurawr
Am I the only one having these issues? The admins have basically ignored my mulitple pings, and I have no idea if this is my browser or the site.
I'm glad to see that the images will display correctly soon, even though it means I'll have to say goodbye to my pretend imps.
I'm glad to see that the images will display correctly soon, even though it means I'll have to say goodbye to my pretend imps.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11