Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Okay, so Faire is loading, but the tiles in Runestones won't flip over now. And Jigsaw is completely broken. Ugh. Switching over to IE again.
Okay, so Faire is loading, but the tiles in Runestones won't flip over now. And Jigsaw is completely broken. Ugh. Switching over to IE again.
You know what, nevermind. Ignore me, because my browsers are incredibly inconsistent apparently. Sorry for the trouble guys. ^^;
You know what, nevermind. Ignore me, because my browsers are incredibly inconsistent apparently. Sorry for the trouble guys. ^^;
I really wish you'd schedule downtime instead of just taking the site down randomly. If people knew that from Time A until Time B that the site will be offline, we won't try to log in until after Time B.

Plus taking it down randomly in the middle of the day is annoying.
I really wish you'd schedule downtime instead of just taking the site down randomly. If people knew that from Time A until Time B that the site will be offline, we won't try to log in until after Time B.

Plus taking it down randomly in the middle of the day is annoying.
I was born in the Year of the Dragon and my Dragon is an Emerging Wood Dragon. Closest I can get to Wood Dragon here is Nature....
@Nabiki Well, it was a random and critical bug, so they couldn't just leave it. But yeah, I understand. It is pretty annoying. /:
Also, are achievements not showing up for anyone else? I got all the plushies of the gods and didn't get the achievement, nor is it highlighted in the page of the achievements.
Huh.
@Nabiki Well, it was a random and critical bug, so they couldn't just leave it. But yeah, I understand. It is pretty annoying. /:
Also, are achievements not showing up for anyone else? I got all the plushies of the gods and didn't get the achievement, nor is it highlighted in the page of the achievements.
Huh.
@Nabiki
And at least it wasn't too long, haha.
@Nabiki
And at least it wasn't too long, haha.
My female mirror dragon has the overload skin on it. It shows in my icon an when i click on her to view her info.. but not when i view her in the linmeup in the clan. please fix this! thanks
My female mirror dragon has the overload skin on it. It shows in my icon an when i click on her to view her info.. but not when i view her in the linmeup in the clan. please fix this! thanks
@Anailaigh
Same here! As you can see, my Spiral female has the Glided skin on and it doesn't show up in my dragon lair either. Huh.
@Anailaigh
Same here! As you can see, my Spiral female has the Glided skin on and it doesn't show up in my dragon lair either. Huh.
The dragon image i have set as my avatar is not showing. all i see is a tiny black vertical line instead. Just saying :)

Glad you're fixing everything!
The dragon image i have set as my avatar is not showing. all i see is a tiny black vertical line instead. Just saying :)

Glad you're fixing everything!
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
Ok but what about the random nest rotting even after incubating?
Ok but what about the random nest rotting even after incubating?
V1druVM.gif Cutie pie done by WinterSolace
@Nabiki and anyone else of a similar vein of thought: I'm sorry, but expecting the staff to plan downtime every time they need to fix something is unreasonable. When there's a critical bug that needs to be squashed, they need to be able to do it at a time that's convenient for them. Delaying bug repairs only deepen and complicate situations. A nimble and agile staff is the best kind of staff and if we hinder them and restrict their ability to make repairs or optimizations, we hinder their effectiveness. They announce planned downtimes when they're planning something in advance, but sporadic downtimes throughout the day are simply a reality——especially for a site as young as Flight Rising. I mean no disrespect to anyone by posting this; I just feel like too many people are being far too critical of a group of staff members that are incredibly busy and working incredibly hard to bring us the best product they can.
@Nabiki and anyone else of a similar vein of thought: I'm sorry, but expecting the staff to plan downtime every time they need to fix something is unreasonable. When there's a critical bug that needs to be squashed, they need to be able to do it at a time that's convenient for them. Delaying bug repairs only deepen and complicate situations. A nimble and agile staff is the best kind of staff and if we hinder them and restrict their ability to make repairs or optimizations, we hinder their effectiveness. They announce planned downtimes when they're planning something in advance, but sporadic downtimes throughout the day are simply a reality——especially for a site as young as Flight Rising. I mean no disrespect to anyone by posting this; I just feel like too many people are being far too critical of a group of staff members that are incredibly busy and working incredibly hard to bring us the best product they can.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11