Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Aaaand now I can't edit my posts. GUYS, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?
I meant,
@Alphaeon
Is this happening to you too?
Aaaand now I can't edit my posts. GUYS, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?
I meant,
@Alphaeon
Is this happening to you too?
No offense, but I'm getting kind of sick of this.
No offense, but I'm getting kind of sick of this.
@Rexi : Outside of the coliseum issues that seem to vary from person to person, those are known bugs that are being worked on. Right now, the server stability and fixing the bugs like the image bug took priority because it was impacting the site so much. The image bug was being used by people to scam others, so that was critical along with the server loads.

The black boxes and the missing front page forum posts are significantly lower priority than that, but I'm sure they're being worked on.
@Rexi : Outside of the coliseum issues that seem to vary from person to person, those are known bugs that are being worked on. Right now, the server stability and fixing the bugs like the image bug took priority because it was impacting the site so much. The image bug was being used by people to scam others, so that was critical along with the server loads.

The black boxes and the missing front page forum posts are significantly lower priority than that, but I'm sure they're being worked on.
Thank you for the update Akiri^^
Thank you for the update Akiri^^
"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe." - Mad Hatter

"I've been considering words that start with the letter M. Moron. Mutiny. Murder. Mmm-malice." - Mad Hatter
[quote name="Rexi" date="2013-07-28 09:34:47" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=764506#764786"]That's awesome, but what about the[b] broken Coliseum, Fairgrounds, the black boxes on the friends page and the missing forum posts on the front page[/b]? Or is all that supposed to happen? Pinging the admins, for the fourth time. @Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol @Alpheon @Rhea @Sakurawr Am I the only one having these issues? The admins have basically ignored my mulitple pings, and I have no idea if this is my browser or the site.[/quote] [color=green]I can play coli fine, I only do Runes and it tends to lag a bit when people start getting on (and I find coli more fun now anyhow), dunno about the friends page boxes, and I think they removed the forum thing for optimization or some other tweaks perhaps?
That's awesome, but what about the broken Coliseum, Fairgrounds, the black boxes on the friends page and the missing forum posts on the front page? Or is all that supposed to happen?
Pinging the admins, for the fourth time. @Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol
@Alpheon
@Rhea
@Sakurawr
Am I the only one having these issues? The admins have basically ignored my mulitple pings, and I have no idea if this is my browser or the site.

I can play coli fine, I only do Runes and it tends to lag a bit when people start getting on (and I find coli more fun now anyhow), dunno about the friends page boxes, and I think they removed the forum thing for optimization or some other tweaks perhaps?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
That's awesome. My baby spiral was getting tired of living in a mirror corpse.
That's awesome. My baby spiral was getting tired of living in a mirror corpse.
@Rhea
@Amalythia
Ah, okay. I was REALLY confused for a second, as I have not been able to talk to anyone lately and the admins have been ignoring my multiple pings. And of course, I have no idea what goes on in the site (as far as admins and development go) so I had no idea which was the site and what was my browser. I guess it's my browser. /: The buttons for Coliseum and Fairgrounds to actually play the games are completely broken for me.
@Rhea
@Amalythia
Ah, okay. I was REALLY confused for a second, as I have not been able to talk to anyone lately and the admins have been ignoring my multiple pings. And of course, I have no idea what goes on in the site (as far as admins and development go) so I had no idea which was the site and what was my browser. I guess it's my browser. /: The buttons for Coliseum and Fairgrounds to actually play the games are completely broken for me.
I was wondering, Will this fix the broken image problem across the site ? I use Goggle chrome and a lot of the things show up as broken though i've noticed some of the images seem to have returned to normal.
I was wondering, Will this fix the broken image problem across the site ? I use Goggle chrome and a lot of the things show up as broken though i've noticed some of the images seem to have returned to normal.
TInybanner_zps21728b06.png
Art Shop | Trading Post
Looking to buy or trade art for Imp Scrolls ! Check my Shop link for more info.
To everyone here who sees my posts, I'm using Google Chrome. Anyone else using it too and having these issues?
To everyone here who sees my posts, I'm using Google Chrome. Anyone else using it too and having these issues?
[quote name="Rexi" date="2013-07-28 09:43:06" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=764506#764985"]To everyone here who sees my posts, I'm using Google Chrome. Anyone else using it too and having these issues?[/quote] [color=green]Nope, 's all good on my end ^^;

Nope, 's all good on my end ^^;
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11